This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windy 7-1 maybe my char is just crap actually lol i wouldnt be surprised ;(

tsing/tobal etc if any of you need a abyssea key person let me know, ive a ton and need to lvl subs, cheers
    Last edited by Largo; 21-12-2010, 07:57.

Comment

Well awesome Christams hope you all had a good one, I think a walk in the woods today and maybe inception tonight. Not really been on much or at all really but thought I'd say hello.

I've mostly been skilling up AFK, capped all the stuff the magic that can be self cast now so (singing, wind, wood, healing, enhancing) and going to try divine later as apparently can cap using enlight.

Rest of the time been getting all my weapons up to 75, club and polearm are first then finally get Great Sword there. After that is archery, marksmanship, scythe, axe, great axe and hand to hand with Katana and great katana to get to 56 migth even do throwing

Almost onto Shinryu now just Rana, Iratham nd the GRauberg Aby zone boss to beat now!

Anyway time to go watch the ashes highlights and have a tea

Comment

tsing, tobal can i hire your LS's for divine might, seriously i think its going to be the only way to get it done

Comment

Been playing this too last couple of days, got rdm and blm to 90. Some nice changes why I have been away. Glad I got into the Abyssea stuff early!

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
            tsing, tobal can i hire your LS's for divine might, seriously i think its going to be the only way to get it done

Any excuse to play this

DM might actually be more balanced at 75+, It was hardly one of the cleanest fights however you did it.

Comment

Well Happy New Year been gone for a bit but will be back now we're in the new year, plenty to do and looking forward to a blast.

You back properly DJ?

Comment

Yeah think so

Comment

He turned for 2 days then disappeared again

anyway i've now done Shinryu and completed the Abyssea story line, which at the start was complete rubbish just give reason for abyssea being there but the final bits of the story are really well done, for those that will never come back some spoilers

Part way through the story after beating 6 of the 9 bosses,

you been let on that you've seen lots of other versions of main characters/npc from Vana'diel apart from yourself. Before you meet prishe, you meet with Gilgamesh who turns out was an abyssea resident all along and the Orange brynie zilart women from CoP lets on that events and maws on Abyssea came about due to the Keeper of the Apocalypse coming. Just before the Shinryu fight Prishe turns up explains how happy she is to see you again only for them to reveal she isn't the Vana'deil Prishe but Abyssea Prishe and lone surivior of the CoP Promithia fight where you Abyssea self died and Shelh'y was absorbed by promathia making the KoA.

Comment

damn that guy looks mean

Comment

why have i been charged 25bucks twice, isnt the character fee just 12 dollars?

Comment

I think I have Shinryu access now, just going to work through the quests now to make sure. One issue I think is for some reason I didn't get one title on a kill but will find out.

Right sorted through the questline and it's Iratham I'm missing I got the atma but never made an action to enter hate list as I was grabbing lunch during the fight. So go back and kill that and I'm good to go I think!
                        Last edited by Tsingtao; 03-01-2011, 09:26.

Comment

Quick question which Limbus zone would be best to solo on THF I need to farm ABs for BRD...

Comment

It seems that the Linkshell I'm a member of has basically died overnight :-/ I logged in one day to find that no-one was there - waited a week, still no-one there. :-/

Anyone know of any good Linkshells on Bismarck? I'm not looking for anything particular per se - just people who are willing to help each other out.

Comment

The ones I'm in are good but not sure they'd suit you as they're both end game.

Could ask about a low leveller being on the UK one they might go for it, it's usually busy but depends where you are if it would be any use to you.

In other news my bard is now 90, all skills capped and I've got +1 legs and feet. Starting to get a bit on the pimp side and I'm priority with SoU for BRD items for +2s.

There are a few rarer bits of abyssite I want to go after if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                                Could ask about a low leveller being on the UK one they might go for it, it's usually busy but depends where you are if it would be any use to you.
                                That would be great :-) Tbh at this point it would be good to just have some in-game people to chat too.. <sniff>

Comment

Working...
                                X