Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit at the moment we'd be as well off in Rargh the rest of the LS I do nothing with and for events I have 2 other pearls.

Katana now 225 (woot Blade: Ten), only 6 more levels then throwing I think...

Any tips for ninjitsu, it's either hyoton at a fortalice or self cast I guess.
    Last edited by Tsingtao; 25-05-2011, 12:57.

Comment

Kukulkan still is no joke

PiC really is a collection of people I get on with, i know other people dont get on with other people but regardless that that in events we got **** done.

I was only mentioning it to rare as he knows a good few init and he might feel abit more of an community chatting etc.

Comment

Aye hard to ahve the fun community moments without a community!

NIN now 75 and counting, should hit 80+ today.

Comment

Grats on the nin! tbh i never lvl'd ninjitsu it kinda lvls itself just by using nin.

More CC tonight for me and tobal, looks like after a great hunt last night we might finish tonight! Think I finished on 44/50 and tobal 43/50!

Comment

Fistule proving to be a nightmare, JP have been there at 3am for the last 2 days, popping the leech before we could even target the ??? as a result I'm still stuck at 24.

Fistule: Wish you were here.

Last edited by Rep; 26-05-2011, 13:56.

Comment

Make that a straight 80, going to leave it there and go skill up for the last 10 and get the trial and nyzul weapons.

Need a lot of gear for this boy, time to farm AF3!

Nice one on that DJ, away for the bank Holiday, off to the coast

Comment

wow that sucks and i thought me and tobal had it rough.

We had JP comp last 2 nights also but so far "touch wood" have managed to win.

I assume its a JP holiday or somthing maybe.

Comment

Well me and tob finished x2 85 Masa last night (well kinda i still have some trials to do, I remember sayin to tob dont worry about the trials we got ages lol) so grats mr tobala!

About 3 weeks to duo em, not bad really. We cheated a little as we have extra DD with tob on sam as he has healing also so it makes the kills quicker, but considering we didnt do this every day solid I think 3 weeks is a good time. At a guess id say it took about 12 days work. Funny really Katana duo took me about double that, and I rekon H2H and club would be even more. So unfair on some of the other weapons.

Fount this, interesting what plds can do now...

Trimmed the video as short as possible and played at x1.25 speed to get it short enough to upload. Also, I use the Blinkmenot and Silence plugins. There's a ...
                  Last edited by djtickle; 27-05-2011, 08:17.

Comment

Bored while waiting for update, I just had too.

Comment

hahha good god, that dunes picture happened to many times.

Comment

Yay stage 1 complete, 2 will be piss easy compared to that

Comment

Grats dude, I really didnt play over the weekend after finishing stage 2 of Gtk with tobal i felt abit burnt out lol.

Although im not so sure Bukhis is much eaiser its a Lord Varney camp-fest!

Comment

They added the Lord Varney KI to Gold Chests in that last mini-update. With enough people and alt characters I can pop all three ??? and just A.Edge the lot on a brew.

Stage 3 is hands down going to be the hardest to farm for, it's Alfrad

Comment

I need some Alfard action mate, would be willing to spend a brew or 2 to get a widowmaker from that and the Stones of Ardor as well for PLD / BRD body.

We're going to need to get a few of us up there though, even getting the pops is a pain for that thing.

P.S. NIN katana now capped at 80 and just got to go get the Katana of trials and the nyzul weapon before I go finish it to 90. Need to skill up throwing as well but fr some reason the skill scripts seem to keep nailing mobs in rather than the fortalice, not ideal!

Any tips on NIN merits, subtle blow is a no brainer but most of the rest look crap.

Comment

Getting people for Alfrad isn't an issue, but since we've only just started stage two and working on other peoples weapons, I can't see it being soon. Brewing for weapon and +2 items sounds like a fair trade though.

For NIN merits don't the four actual Ninja's on the server just cap Subtle Blow, Ninja Tool Expertise and stick one point on the San/Effects? Obviously leaving one unmerited. Rare would know better.

Comment

Working...
                                X