Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be up for a blast in Dyna not been in for ages, I'd like to pick up the BLM, RDM, WHM and THF from Xarcy.

Have to see when I can get on, just doing a bunch of stuff round the house to get it revalued. Spen last night jet washing the drive if it stays sunny can get it finished tonight I reckon took 4 hours to blast most of it clean!

After that its just painting the upstairs skirting and architrave and reflooring the utility room, stupid DIY really eats into play time.

Comment

Have to disagree that there's nothing to do outside gear acquisition,I'm having a blast running through the original missions lines, using an alt character

Hoping to finish Zilart without having to resort to RDM. Speaking of RDM, me and Rare have gone through 13 separate pieces, not including duplicates, and still no body in Dyanmis-Bea .

Comment

That's kind of my point Rep, I'm rak 10 all nations, I've cleared Zilart, CoP, ToAU, Nyzul, ACP, MKD and almost every quest in the game.

I still need to wrap up WotG but to be honest the battles are a joke and ASA I'm on the last fight.

Will get them wrapped up I think soon.

Comment

I need to finish WoTG too. Really should get round to that, although im tempted just to wait till cap moves up and solo it. (As I already seen it Duo'd). Now onto the normal gear collecting...

18 Horns left to finish Kannagi 90 which hopfully should be done on Saturday. Im pretty happy with my Nin then so thought it was about time i pimped my PLD.

Picked up these over the weekend.

Also decided that after I get Caladbolg to 85, that im going to start......... drum roll please....

I really wanted to do a Ochain but theres no way im putting myself though VNM hell for colorless souls, plus I can do most of Aegis solo.

Will prob start Almace too but will take my time with it, unlike what I have done with Katana, GKT and GS as ill only be able to spend 1hr ish a day in dyna. The fact that 3 jobs can use it make if even more useful.

After that Ill have to get round to getting Caladbolg and Masa to 90 XD

Unlike tobal my masa is just sat in the mog house atm gathering dust, I expect it will be used more after everything becomes non-abyssea(return of PLD) as at the moment I just cant justify not taking nin into abyssea.

Nice video rep!
          Last edited by djtickle; 20-06-2011, 14:03.

Comment

Why, hallo thar!

Comment

Grats man, RR is hawt!

Finished this on Sat.

A little bit of a disapointment as its not really a mega upgrade from 85, but heres hoping for a decent one to 95 or 99!

and then these yesterday...

Comment

0/IJustDon't****ingKnowAnymoreOverthePastThreeYearsO rSo

Last edited by Rep; 28-06-2011, 08:26.

Comment

Woop for Magic Cuisses....

Comment

I always loved multi drops. After the first two or three the rest take a while to scroll the lines up, like a textual drum roll.

Also, TH +10? On top of TH3/4 I'm guessing? At TH14 how can everything possible not drop?

Comment

Not quite, traits go upto TH3 now at 90, so just hitting a mob will give you TH3. TH from gear is stacked on top of the 3, and then from a random melee attack, to a maximum cap of 11 outside Abyssea and 12 inside. The cap is twice your native TH or something. Dagger (+1), Relic Hands (+1), Emp Feet +2 (+1) and Atma of the Dread (+1). The Emp Hands help to stack TH using SA/TA also, but don't add to it's total amount.

Comment

lolPLD

lolSAM

Despite the rod being obtainable only through a particularly challenging quest, the number has more than doubled since the last census.
                        Last edited by Rep; 28-06-2011, 11:51.

Comment

Them stats are great, pure proof how SE can manipulate how we play with mnk and war sitting at the top.

Even funnier seeing bst and smn over SAM,PLD,DRK,PUP and COR.

Surprised to see Nin not as high up as I would have thought, every man and his dog seems to have a emp Katana. Pretty shocked to see BRD were it is also as it has its use for proc but I guess people have been /brd.

Be interesting to see next years if the Abyssea era is over and if it slides back to like last years. I mean im all for mnk, I have it lvl'd but bring back some skill that dosent just take a mass of HP and a whm spamming Cure VI.

Not sure why its lolPLD and lolSAM I assume its a poke at me doin Masa and Relic Shield cause I had a poke at you and your crappy luck. But anyways its more like LOL any job under Number 7.... as the game as it plays at the moment they just aint needed.
                          Last edited by djtickle; 28-06-2011, 15:15.

Comment

lolPLD, lolSAM has been on-going joke for years, those two jobs would consistently receive updates, while other jobs got nothing. Nobody expected an era where either would be bottom of the pile, the figures are proof that people have jumped ship onto a different bandwagon. I lost count of the times I got laughed at for recommending a NIN tank over a PLD one, even AaD/Midgard were guilty of that PLD has now however dropped six places since the previous year.

Even WHM isn't top of the list anymore, which is funny because I think I've met maybe 4 people ever that can actually play it. What I found odd was that WAR/MNK is actually a more used job-combo than WHM/RDM is, perhaps down to leveling MNK sub, but if WHM is popular I wouldn't have thought so.

I'd say the most surprising is PUP, I keep hearing PUP is haxx, it ended up getting nerfs etc, with everyone leveling it, but the results suggests a different story.
                            Last edited by Rep; 28-06-2011, 16:00.

Comment

lol ignore me im just in a bitchy mood!

Comment

Hopefully will be back in game soon, just downloading the abyssea edition from amazon US

Comment

Working...
                                X