This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread seems to have died cause of 14 XD

Anyways, finished this over the weekend.. Guku farming is a pain in the ass, so glad im 100% finished with him now.

Going to move it onto 90 asap, before I start building relic shield.

Did some Voyage stone farming yesterday, what a pain in the ass..... finished with 17/18 stones I was after which got me these

Guess ill try and do a onvi for last vstone. Not used others yet but will go on rdm and war, just not sure which 1st.

Tobal we starting 90 GK too soon? Im ready w/e. Glad im not doin Axe or Bow what a pain in the ass butt-kiss is.
    Last edited by djtickle; 09-08-2011, 08:37.

Comment

been ready forever, its about the only thing keeping me inthe game atm. I just can't not be bothered to work up enough effort to waste 3-4hrs on perhaps getting 1 stone towards many i need or even hours more on completing the af3 to stage 1 with an pickup party(not completed a single body yet) and voidwatch ****ing sucks. Problery due to lack of other people to play with in the LS as the frenchies keep to themselves and berem's saying he's bored with the game to... the Atma comedown is a real bitch and SE dev job notes get more depressing with each release, the RDM one.. oh dear, oh dear.

i think my goal atm is tone everything down to just +2ing sam gear(which would be everything but the legs and make stage1 body) and 90'ing the gtk. anyway due to my month inthe mines,i got my skill up ring and leveled my war's skills to 300 apart from staff/club/scythe(got them to 250ish), which now require aout 5/6 WSNM weaponskills....
      Last edited by Tobal; 09-08-2011, 18:54.

Comment

Kk start tonight then?

Comment

be about 7pm onwards

Comment

At last it no longer evades me....

What a pain in the backside getting this was!

Comment

Everyone has left... /cry

Well in my efforts to become the ultimate pld i finished 1 section of Ochian trials.

Such lol for a lvl 85 sheild.

Working on the 75 souls now for next trial, bit of a pain in the ass but getting there slowly. 13/75 :/ Even after this bit its still crap. gdi SE!

Comment

This is neat, page displays Jeuno shouts, and will auto-refresh every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                  This is neat, page displays Jeuno shouts, and will auto-refresh every minute.

http://www.ffxiah.com/shouts
                  Yeah, noticed this pop up today on ffxiah. It is neat.

Its all down to guildwork, they have a app that you can run on your PC and its updates your gear/titles etc on ffxiah.

There is a pro version which lets you talk to LS, /tells etc on the move using Iphone or Android devices, all pretty cool

Comment

i'm still around, milling around finishing of +2's and wsnm's

Just been reading the new test server updates which as of today contain most of the next patch contents... 1500 "plates" to upgrade emp's form 90 to 95 dropped from new voidwalker battles... which themselves require 10-18 people using old tactics of pld, dd only in to ws basically a return to old school ffxi... which is why i decided to give up on my emp, not worth the effort for 1-3 more damage on all the weapons, including the new magian weapons upgrades getting at best 5 more dmg on the elemental route and 1-2 dmg on the fake emp/OAX route.... deary me.. i think im getting very, very close to quitting now.

Comment

Finally! Been waiting on them for two years to release this (ever since that ending theme from A Crystaline Prophecy).

Announcing the Brand New Album: "FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-" (05/09/2011)

We are proud to announce a brand new, 2 disc album entitled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will be available from the Official Square Enix Online Store on November 9th 2011 for ? 29.99/£28.99.

This epic, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios as well as all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even bonus tracks included from PlayOnline to enjoy!

The first edition of the soundtrack will come packaged with a code players can redeem for a special in-game item called a "Spinet": a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing that plays a song at random from a selection of eleven tracks each time you enter your Mog House!

We are taking preorders soon, so keep a close eye on the Online Store.
                      DAY ONE!!!

Comment

Tsing, just realised I joined a LS a few weeks back that you were in, ambition? I just seen you on there points list.

Comment

Yeah that's who I was with before I came over to PIC, might come back and do some stuff again they doing anything?

Comment

Yup, they been doin abyssea mostly. But planning on starting Voidwatch in next few weeks. They waitin on me to finish Ochain so i can PLD for them. So a good time to come bk!

Comment

Cool might jump online tonight after the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                                Cool might jump online tonight after the gym
                                Cool man, be good to play with a friendly face again! Speaking of friendly face Tobal if you wanted to clear voidwatch might be a good time for you to jump in the LS too as they be starting soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X