• Show
Clear All

After Partying All Evening I Got 24k Exp - 1.1k For Guivre
    And Level 58 At The Same Time
    Got To Take Some Time Out To Get Some Other Things Done

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
      I'VE GOT MY RUBY!!!

IgotmyrubyIgotmyrubyIgotmyrubyIgotmyruby!!

Seventeen hours of pure hell, and five minutes of total adrenaline-fuelled joy when it dropped! I'm reluctant to hand this thing over for the quest now! I wanna keep it!
      grats darwock, finally you got one. i feel bad that i didnt get you one when i took you to the maze of shakrami. nevertheless grats of your ruby and i must say its a wonderful effort.

Comment

I got this yesterday, and upon starting out found I was completely alone with no idea of what I was doing. It would be much appreciated if someone here could take the time to help me get started. I don't know what info you need to meet me on the game, so here is as much as I can think of that would be useful-

Handle- Siegeuk ([email protected])
        Character- Siege, in what is possibly the world Midgardowns?
        As you can tell, I'm not sure what people need to contact me in the game so let me know if you are willing to help. To anyone who does offer their assistance, thank you very much.

Comment

Cheers Aegen!

Siegeuk, it's a pity you're not on the server most of us are on - but I started out feeling the same way, it's just so open ended you can be like... whaaa? I find now the best way is to focus on certain goals and see what crops up along the way. That won't work at the start because you won't even know what the goals are!! Talk to as many NPCs as you can, try and get a good selection of quests to go on - some will be easy, some will be hard, and some will be a total mystery. Just play it by ear.

Comment

Just a note to all the new guys.

I will get a World Pass this evening to post on here, then if you want to restart a new character and join the LS you can.

I can have a world pass on here for about 6pm this evening, then just /tell Wedgemoon when you are in the game and we can sort a Linkpearl out for you.

I think each worldpass allows for about 5 people to join the server.

Comment

Ok, that would be great if you can do that. I'll check here at 6ish then. Thanks!

Comment

Hold up there, I've just bought a world pass which has 4 uses left. You can save your money mikewl, maybe it will be needed if 4 is not enough.

Comment

Hold up there, I've just bought a world pass which has 4 uses left. You can save your money mikewl, maybe it will be needed if 4 is not enough.
                  Ok dude, if you can post your one that would be great and then if we need anymore I can always get a new one.

Comment

If either of you are willing to help me I would appreciate it greatly. A little guidance on how to use a pass might be needed though.

Comment

It's at the point where you create your character.. you type in the world name manually (so it will be 'Seraph') and then underneath you put in the number which I will post here after work.

It means you'll have to delete the character you've already created (I don't know how that's done I'm afraid).

Comment

I've got another content id ready for the new character. Thought I'd keep the other character as a spare for now. Thanks for all your help Darwock.

Comment

On the game menu there is an option to delete a character.

Comment

World pass for siegeuk and three others:

Seraph

Comment

Many thanks to you Darwock. I have used the password, and as far as I know it has worked (it didn't say it hadn't). Now, my character is called Ciege and I look forward to seeing people online. Thanks!

Comment

World pass for siegeuk and three others:

Seraph
                                Big thanks Darwock. Have just used this. Will be back on at 10.30 tonight.

Talizker | Seraph | Bastok | Hume | RDM

If anyone can hook me up with a Link Pearl in the next day or two that would be great

See you soon...
                                Last edited by talizker; 21-09-2004, 17:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X