Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Tobal, after WotG missions I'm done with this, Abyssea has turned everything to ****. People are still doing exactly the same stuff they were six months ago, alliances full of level30 jobs, or level 80's in full Teal/Aur./Perle gear, taking about how they've been skilling up for two weeks.

I miss 75 cap.

Comment

Same I think I've been logging on to offload mules and delete their content IDs, just can't bring myself to delete Tsing.

Comment

Saw rep online for abit, see if we can put together a WOTG finishing party (i've already cleared but have nothing to other than random quests i never completed and leveling my terrible blm).

Abyssea is basically the leftover of the popluation that can't move on to VW or sick of WoE, farming crour or leveling every job under the sun. I'm just about getting by on public shouts for VW, need T4 clears on san'd and bastok routes to touch the ZM and Jeuno routes.

Comment

I'd be interested in coming to clear WotG, I have that and the shantoto story line left to clear...

Comment

Grounds of Valor is sadistic torture, been in Ve'Lugannon Palace four days and my spoils include; 15,000 Tabs, 59 Kindred Seals, 96 Kindred Crests, 41 Breeze Geodes, 3 pieces of crappy gear, four voidwatch cells, three X-Potions, 2 Ethers, 2 Hi-Ethers, 4 Pro-Ethers, 3 Elixirs, and the best part of 50+ Coffer Keys. Nightmare.

I think the devs are actually laughing at me.

Been in Sky so long I've actually witnessed Light Weather.
            Last edited by Rep; 08-12-2011, 09:31.

Comment

light whhaaaa... i think i only saw that once or twice during the sky HNM days. At least you have coffer keys, i had to do with the hard way with pen and paper (which is why took a month)

Comment

Ill tag along if you need any help with it. Its really easy, i did it with berem a couple of months ago x2 masa sam destroyed everything.

I been doing nothing buy dyna of late, bst rocks it. Relic shield here i come, stage 3! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  light whhaaaa... i think i only saw that once or twice during the sky HNM days. At least you have coffer keys, i had to do with the hard way with pen and paper (which is why took a month)
                  Confused, you mean to say Thief can open caskets using keys? That doesn't work it only gives you an extra clue. Today is going to be the day, I can feel it

Comment

Wah-hey! Never again

Comment

Sigh... 3:30am proofing am i slave to this game still, 6 hrs unlocking the last level cap to 99 along with rep, plus one heck of a hard fight done with out the weakening item because we failed with them to, after try 5 we won using rep to chain stun the 2hr and having dd shed hate to stay alive inthe 10 mins alotted(1 bst, me on sam/thf tricking and a often dead dnc). How a normal PLD is suppose to cope, i don't know.. even with the weakening items you'll lose 2 minutes of time with the taru running around like a ENM bosses.

I smell nerf bat, cos they is no way anyone can solo this right now which will be the case inthe future when those doing this can't find help.

Comment

Thinking I'm going to get online tomorrow and have a play, get myself up to 95 on a job.

Comment

I didnt know you guys were actively playing again, I seen Tsing last night nip on and rep last week in Port Jeuno. You hanging about in Rargh?

Im in the same shell as Tsing, would be good to hangout in the same shell. The Shell me and Tsing are in has Ashjin in also and 2 other UK lads, its just a social. If you guys wanted to come in im sure they wouldnt be bothered, otherwise when one of you are on drop me a rargh shell.

Did the cap fight last night, went 1/1. Didnt really have any problems, PLD,SCH,SMN,MNK,MNK,MNK.

None Ochain PLDs dont stand much of a chance I dont think, fully buffed though apart from WS he was hitting me for 0-4 lol. Ochain is the best thing I ever made, seein shouts and gettin tells last night was funny.

/sh Ochain PLD can i have it? or Tells Could you help me please? lol

SCH 2hr makes all the difference, everyone had full TP every 3 seconds along with that and Perfect Defence he didnt stand a chance. Just Zerg'd it from 80%.

Other notes, DD Dmg is capped at 100 per hit. So Multi hit WS like Asuran are really good. When you use a Weakness item rdm with chainspell or blm own it nuking as quick as possible.

I'm glad SE put it in though, seen so many dead people farmin the items witch gimp gear and full wipes coming out of the BC. Hopefully this The Last Stand Content isnt gonna be a breeze also and people might start taking the game serious again.

Im as guilty as the next abyssea noob for having lvl'd jobs there, lets face it there is no other way to lvl really anymore. But I don't use them until my skills are capped and I know what does what.

PLD,NIN,BST is all I ever use anyway.... poor DRK and SAM.

Why im ranting..... WTF is with all the shouts on this server. "********" Can I have it?

Do people not set things up themselves any more? Server is full of these idiots atm. Was a guy shouting for CoP, ToAU missions the other day, but instead of setting up a group he was shouting can i have it? Hate that crap.
                          Last edited by djtickle; 16-12-2011, 09:32.

Comment

Realmrazer is abit of a weird one, a Club WS designed for jobs that don't have access to Hexa Strike, 7 of them 5/5 (Which mine is at) is 100% MND mod, sitting at 88+88 outside Aby, and it's only just marginally better than Hexa Strike, animation looks badass though.

Watching all the nupties getting kicked out of that BC was funny as ****, my 96-99 PT didn't have a single piece of Perle/Teal/Aurore in sight, mostly Emp owners, and the only 18 man Doll PT in the entire zone. Like Tobal said, nerf bat is definitely on the way.
                            Last edited by Rep; 16-12-2011, 10:15.

Comment

Considering PS2 limitations they have done a nice job with the new WSs and animations.

Comment

should get together to do dynamis for the relic upgrades, and maybe some WoE for more dice/coins/99 items

Comment

Working...
                                X