Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 GB?! What the hell?! Even Wings of the Goddess was only about 800MB. A New "proper" expansion and I'd be all over XI like a rash.

Comment

Update notes are a little meh, new Einerjar, new Limbus and thats about it.

Servers been down 12hrs now, and not due back up for 30min (2nd maint extension).

Guess most of the update is (hidden) and waiting for Vanafest. Files were 885mb for PC, but only 202mb compressed. Dat miners have found 8 new titles, 2 relating to Ein and 2 relating to Limbus. One of them however is

Champion of the Dawn

To optimistic that this could be related to cop?

*Extended for a 3rd time! opps SE what have you broke!
      Last edited by djtickle; 14-06-2012, 10:25.

Comment

Well the constant maintainance extensions definitely feels like 2005 era FFXI.

Maybe it is a new CoP.

Comment

Champion of the Dawn is WotG isn't It? I'm fairly sure you get that title for completing the main storyline too.

EDIT: Yup

Comment

vanafest is the only thing keeping my sub going, 22/23rd june will make or break for the game for me...

they also took mog lottery away from NA and EU's for some random gambling laws they can't be bothered to work around

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
              Champion of the Dawn is WotG isn't It? I'm fairly sure you get that title for completing the main storyline too.

EDIT: Yup
              Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                vanafest is the only thing keeping my sub going, 22/23rd june will make or break for the game for me...

they also took mog lottery away from NA and EU's for some random gambling laws they can't be bothered to work around
                Don't you need to be of legal age to gamble to also be able to play this? How utterly stupid - I actually did fairly ok out of Mog Lottery, despite my atrocious luck with pretty much everything else in the game

Comment

They did mention that EU and NA will get "Something" else but what who knows.

The Ark Weapons have been found in the dats wooo They might be lvl1 meh but im excited none the less!

Comment

The hype train keeps on rolling with...

6th post in the threat has a bunch of pictures.

New Expansion? These pics are pulled of the test server from a new Rom9 folder that we dont yet have.

edit*

Miles more pictures here.

For those familiar with data mining FFXI, the existence of the folder "ROM9" has sparked speculation as to what its contents mean. The rea...

Im pretty convinced we have a new expansion otw now. If they do a new full expansion I will be pretty chuffed that I stuck with 11 as it should bring a couple more years play to it for sure. I was expecting a couple more years and them to turn it off in favor of 14.

Should be just enough for me to ride out my mmo days.
                    Last edited by djtickle; 18-06-2012, 09:23.

Comment

I guess it would make a lot more sense to announce a new expansion at Vana Fest as opposed to the anniversary concert.

There's obviously plenty of life left in the game if the dedicated convention is still going strong. I do need a reason to come back, can't believe I spent all that time fishing my Lu Shang's only to quit a week or so later

Quite like to finish off my BRD to 90 as well, not sure I can be bothered with my BLM or THF anymore, never was any good playing them.
                      Last edited by Daragon; 18-06-2012, 11:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        I guess it would make a lot more sense to announce a new expansion at Vana Fest as opposed to the anniversary concert.

There's obviously plenty of life left in the game if the dedicated convention is still going strong. I do need a reason to come back, can't believe I spent all that time fishing my Lu Shang's only to quit a week or so later

Quite like to finish off my BRD to 90 as well, not sure I can be bothered with my BLM or THF anymore, never was any good playing them.
                        Lu's are worth about 6mil now!

BRD to 90? Why dont you join the rest of us and get it to 99!

Comment

Oh, 99 is the cap now?

Is 6 mil good for the rod or is fishing still a steady profit maker?

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            Oh, 99 is the cap now?

Is 6 mil good for the rod or is fishing still a steady profit maker?
                            Yes 99 is cap, and the 99 cap fight is quite a challenge!

A lu will make you 200-250k a day easy.

Comment

And yet it's only valued at 6m? Given the time investment needed, I'm surprised it doesn't sell for quite a bit more.

I remember during my fishing days it was only about 2m!

Comment

Please don't disappoint, please don't disappoint, please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint,please don't disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                                X