Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/ Defo staying up as its the same track as SE take every time they release a new expansion wooooooooop

Dara i think you miss read its not a series, its the same thing in 3 languages.

Come on new home town!!

Comment

Ooopsie
      I just assumed the third one was some fancy-pantaloons esque elvaan thing.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if the game happens to support Nvidia Optimus yet? Kept on crashing at startup on my laptop, really don't want to use the intel chip
      Last edited by Daragon; 22-06-2012, 09:08.

Comment

Mixin the thread up with some recent achievements...

Relic trials....

New Nyzul Isle...

Last edited by djtickle; 22-06-2012, 09:50.

Comment

Behind the scenes setup photos from VanaFest. Quite excited to see whats coming

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
            Behind the scenes setup photos from VanaFest. Quite excited to see whats coming
            Nice! Some very nice pics there.

Comment

Didnt manage to stay up but from what ive seen this morning so far im in shock!

New Addon - http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/adoulin/index.html

Includes 2 new jobs one being Geomancer other is still a secret.

Not going to be available for ps2. (Maybe its not advertised for it)

2013!
              Last edited by djtickle; 23-06-2012, 08:45.

Comment

It *is* going to be on PS2.. in Japan at least. Which means that we shouldn't expect increase in quality without 'ps2 restrictions' etc.

Personally, as a PS2 player, I'm gutted that there's not a disc PS2 release. I guess it would be hard to get it to market now..

Comment

2nd job has to be Mystic Knight, also finally A+ great sword users... at least your DRK will have him set up for life

Don't know if want to continue paying till 2013 for the game in it current state, i just can't find motivation to do anything when i log in.

Comment

Waited years for a job that mains Great Sword.

That is one ****ty arse trailer though. Voiceover at the start is awful.

Comment

Is geomancer really going to be all that different to scholar or red mage? Is mystic knight going to be all that different to dark knight? Smells like potential cop out to me. Where is necromancer se?

Still, woot for new expansion and all that!

Comment

Well news is

New job is Rune Knight/Fencer (not sure you can "fence" with a Claymore..) no details on how it will work, but it looks "tank like"
                        New shots of the UI, looking alot more modern, but i'd rather keep the old and use windower based on the WiP.
                        Tanaka is retiring and the Abyessa boys be back in charge...

Comment

Anyone know were there is any videos for Vanafest? Cant seem to find much content.

Comment

Pictures of VanaFest 2012 Day 1 part 1, Day 1 part 2 and Day 2.

Eurogamer - Final Fantasy 11 is the most profitable Final Fantasy game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
                              Pictures of VanaFest 2012 Day 1 part 1, Day 1 part 2 and Day 2.

Eurogamer - Final Fantasy 11 is the most profitable Final Fantasy game ever.
                              So jealous not being able to go. Even keeping the bottle water, straw etc would be nice.

Comment

Golden Gobbie bag starts at some point today. If any of you are thinking about coming back because of the new expansion and want to enter you need a valid content ID to enter.

Moogle costumes for everyone!!

Been postponed! meh

The sneaky and stealthy goblins were able to infiltrate the FINAL FANTASY XI in-game item vaults and pilfer a ton of items right from under our noses... It turns out that it was all for a good cause because they are creating a variety of Golden Gobbiebags packed to the brim with goodies for some lucky adventurers to take home. We have prepared a special survey based on the events and announcements of VanaFest 2012 to be posted after the event. By filling it out and answering the “Gobbie”
                                Last edited by djtickle; 26-06-2012, 15:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X