Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! A couple of questions about this new expansion: Will this be released on disc like WoTG (5th expansion). Why no mention of Playstation2 support on the site and in the video?

No NA or EU PS2 support for new expansion

Comment

Fail. I'm really disappointed by that. I love playing FFXI on my PS2.

Comment

That just means a disc release right?

Will still be downloadable? (I forget, you can download and purchase the add-ons digitally now right?)

Comment

I would assume so, but no mention of it anywhere for EU or NA at all so /panic for all these users atm.

Comment

It's been flat out said on the FFXI forum that it won't be released for PS2 in NA.

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
              It's been flat out said on the FFXI forum that it won't be released for PS2 in NA.
              Harsh, it couldn't take much for them to put it at least like a digital download like rare said. Guess this is why they did the survey of users awhile back, am guessing its still very popular on PS2 in Japan. Ive already seen talk of people using magic swap etc to get the files onto a NA PS2 from a JP PS2, as its been done for previous addons. Somebody will find a way round it im sure.

Comment

double post.

Comment

It took me a week but today I beat Titan (solo) for the first time. Earnt my first summon (other than Carbuncle obviously).
                  As a (rubbish) FFXI player, this was a big achievement for me.

Comment

It took me a week but today I beat Titan (solo) for the first time. Earnt my first summon (other than Carbuncle obviously).
                    As a (rubbish) FFXI player, this was a big achievement for me.

Are you on bismark?

Comment

Indeed I am Character name is Dhylan, POL name is RagingAvatar.

Comment

Indeed I am Character name is Dhylan, POL name is RagingAvatar.
                        Sweet im "Nooblet" be good to do some stuff with a friendly face.

Comment

Free music! (Soon).

Comment

I've never been a fan of these fan made "orchestral" remixes. Half of them are quite poorly synthesised.

Would much rather have an official orchestral release done and pay for it. Hopefully the Distant Worlds team make a CD for the XI concert.

Comment

Could just buy the DVD of the XI concert and rip it? I was watching it last night - it's excellent.

Comment

I thought the concert was in September?

Comment

Working...
                                X