Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh right the US one, there's a DVD of the Japanese concert - it's good. Comes with the 'Maestro's Baton' item too.

Comment

Do you hate EVERYTHING?

There's loads of CD/DVD of official concerts, Tour de Japon 2004, FF 20-02-2002, Voices: Music From, More Friends 2005. Along with single title albums, Symphonic Suite, Grande Finale, Potion Relaxing I & II, Celtic Moon, Song Book Mahoroba. Those are just the ones of the top of my head.

Comment

Oh if anyone is interested I have a spare one of these for sale, it's got a slight ding in it from posting from Play-Asia but it still has the in-game code.
        If no one wants it (soon) then I'll be sending it back to Play-Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
          Do you hate EVERYTHING?

There's loads of CD/DVD of official concerts, Tour de Japon 2004, FF 20-02-2002, Voices: Music From, More Friends 2005. Along with single title albums, Symphonic Suite, Grande Finale, Potion Relaxing I & II, Celtic Moon, Song Book Mahoroba. Those are just the ones of the top of my head.
          Nah, most official done stuff I really like - I own pretty much every FF soundtrack, including the concerts. 99% of fan made creations I generally dislike however. If something is free I generally consider there to be a reason why.

Edit: Actually, now that I can access the preview of that XI soundtrack it sounds pretty good. A rare exception to the rule. This one retains the melody of the songs, unlike that ****e "voices from the lifestream" or whatever it was called that raped FF7
          Last edited by Daragon; 12-07-2012, 15:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            If something is free I generally consider there to be a reason why.
            I used to have this mindset, it's what kept me from trying League of Legends for nearly two years when everyone was telling me it was great. I now look back with regret.

Regardless of it being FtP, I've already spent $60 on it (aesthetic skins, not that you can buy performance) as I feel inclined to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              If something is free I generally consider there to be a reason why.
              I used to have this mindset, it's what kept me from trying League of Legends for nearly two years when everyone was telling me it was great. I now look back with regret.

Regardless of it being FtP, I've already spent $60 on it (aesthetic skins, not that you can buy performance) as I feel inclined to contribute.

Comment

Well just as I was considering final and complete retirement I see that there's a new genuine expansion in the works...

Seekers of Adoulin

I might just make yet another come back having given up on VW due to having no real LS to work with and shouts looking to have died.

Speaking of soundtracks I need to get the FFXI ones to pick up all the music, which are the prime ones especially want Selbina and Ronfaure.

Comment

Just reading back through the thread here made me smile, spent a lot of time on here with you guys and I miss the old Rargh most of all. WE did some awesome stuff a lot of which other folks thought was impossible, our clear of CoP is still my favourite moment. Specifically getting Hola cleared after weeks of trying, when we popped over in Tav.

After that getting the Hauteclaire was a memorable moment, nearly a year of grind then got almost all my king gear in about 4 weeks.

Brief spell running AaD was awaesome as well, duoing on RDM with Fission and not to mention getting wasted with Tal in his home town

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                    and not to mention getting wasted with Tal in his home town
                    Heh, yeah that was a fun night out

As for soundtracks Final Fantasy XI Memories of Dusk and Dawn has most of the classics on and was ?8 on iTunes. If you want something more complete than maybe try to source Final Fantasy XI Original Soundtrack Premium Box.

Comment

The premium box looks ace, ?250 mind to get media!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCw9J...ayer_embedded#!

has a couple videos featureing the music proformed live during vanafest 2012 a few weeks ago.

Comment

Order: Tav Safehold, West.Ron, Awakening(dynamis northlands?), Flowers on the Battlefield(windurst WOTG theme) Ragnarok(Alexander fight) and Mog Room

has a couple of other videos linked off it featuring XI music proformed live during vanafest 2012 a few weeks ago.
                          Last edited by Tobal; 21-07-2012, 23:25.

Comment

Interview With Mizuki Ito on the new Expansion Pack.

Comment

No idea if won anything in this, the final lotto... debit card expired and click and buy wouldn't let me update using the same card number... ****ing stupid thing.. anyway account was close the the day they released the goodies so i got nothing even if i had won which is a kick in the balls, its also ****ing stupid 1/2 the mini update is an event battlefield vs the heroes of the previous games and the upcoming expansion which is locked out to 3/4 of the population.. they never ****ing learn.

Comment

If I were to return in order to play at a relaxed pace (from lvl1 again... likely on PLD/WAR only) without my previous focus on gear, and this time rather on story and environment, would it be worth while? I'd like to clear CoP/ToAU/WotG over a long, sustained time, perhaps in time for the new expansion.

Also, I'm not at all interested in powering up to lvl99. I'd like to lvl up slowly and return to a lot of my favourite areas.

Can you find capable gear on the AH without having to farm and farm and farm?

Comment

Working...
                                X