Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup that would be fine. They have "books" that you can lvlup off now that give you a set of mobs to kill in your own pace as long as you dont leave the zone. Gear wise there is more than ever now so that wouldnt be a worry.

I won nothing on noob, got Ark Scythe, Moogle Suit and a trigger for the Heroins event on maria.

Comment

Ad tickle says there are plenty of options on the AH, and you can solo Dynamis for relic+2, join public shouts for Abyssea empy armour.

If you looking for a solo job you may enjoy dancer or Blue Mage more, or at least require it as a DNC as a sub.

Comment

BST is the king of true solo still though

Comment

The Final Fantasy XI: The Land of Vana'diel remix album is now out and is just amazing. I don't know about coming back to XIV, listening to this makes me want to come back to XI!

Comment

that was great, when "journey begins" plays it felt like i travelled back to 2003.

Comment

I took a look on Steam but FFXI isn't available for purchase in my region. Typical. I'll have to track down a domestic retail release somehow, or create a new Steam account.

BLM or DNC sounds like something I'd try. I'd like something capable at group play rather than solo-heavy BST.
              Last edited by dataDave; 03-08-2012, 02:08.

Comment

Thanks for that Tal, completely forgotten about it, had it on in the car. Just highlights how good some of the early XI music compared to XIV. I can think of about 4 stand-out tracks in XIV, everything else is pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  I took a look on Steam but FFXI isn't available for purchase in my region. Typical. I'll have to track down a domestic retail release somehow, or create a new Steam account.

BLM or DNC sounds like something I'd try. I'd like something capable at group play rather than solo-heavy BST.
                  Gogo be good to have you back

Comment

Get your ass back on here Tal, been far to long!

Comment

Everyone should come bk

Pwn'd Odin last night in Ein, shame 6men is overkill now. But they have added a odin V2 now which is a 18man bad ass!

Been after this for a long long time so thought it deserved a post.

Now to see if I can aug the bad boy.

Comment

Actually doing stuff in the LS again now DJ?

Will try to get back no there at some point, just so much other stuff to do these days never have time.

Comment

Yeah a few of us have been, its kinda come from the Neo Nyzul group i put together.

Me, Berem, Ashjin, Herzinz, Hisako normally do a bunch of things. As its the norm nowadays me, ash, herz and hisa all have whm mules so it helps

We give up waitin for Griz to organize stuff.

On a side point im going to be doin Normal Nyzul and all assaults again if you never got captain.

Comment

What is the LS name? Can I get in? You guys are on Bismarck right?

Comment

Its called Ambition, the leader is hopeless but we just do our own stuff Sure you can, drop me a tell "nooblet" and ill pearl you up.

Comment

See you're doing an Einherjar on Thursday at 11pm, might try to get on for that bit late for me but will try. What do you need for the run think I have 4 feathers at the moment and I've never done an Odin. Speaking of late mind that should be perfect o'clock for you tal!

Just logged in to see where I am, looks like I have DNC RNG and DRK ready to take to 99 and WAR still at 99. I know I still need to cap a lot of skills as well, expecially parrying and enfeebling magic.

Have thought we'd be better going back to Rargh, has to be the worst led LS in history.

Will get the 360 updated today so it's sorted.

Comment

Working...
                                X