Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was down for 8:30pm. Will check. You just need 1 feather from each tier to enter.

Or you can grab one of the below from AH and it will give you a choice of KI from each tier to obtain.

Valkyrie's Soul
    Valkyrie's Tear
    Valkyrie's Wing

Comment

Ok so I'm guessing you mean 1 feather from each wing, I have at the moment:

Grimgerde's Feather - Wing 1
      Siegrune's feather - Wing 1
      Helmwige's Feather - Wing 2
      Schwertleite's Feather - Wing 2

So guessing I can't enter Odin at the moment unless I buy the KI.

say 3pm EST on the message, which would be 8pm my bad.

Comment

I'm going to be jumping on at lunchtime (1pm), is anyone around for a linkpearl/sack?

Comment

I'm on but don't have a sack...

Comment

Ill be on from around 4pm, I can pearl you.

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
            Ok so I'm guessing you mean 1 feather from each wing, I have at the moment:

Grimgerde's Feather - Wing 1
            Siegrune's feather - Wing 1
            Helmwige's Feather - Wing 2
            Schwertleite's Feather - Wing 2

So guessing I can't enter Odin at the moment unless I buy the KI.

say 3pm EST on the message, which would be 8pm my bad.
            Yes sorry wing. Yup you cant enter you need a KI from a T3. Grab yourself a Valkyrie's Soul off AH and that will give you the KI you need to enter. You trade it to the ??? outside the Ein entrace.
            Last edited by djtickle; 08-08-2012, 12:47.

Comment

i pretty much returned to playing every other day now since the account lapse, mainly exping relic+2 bits and +2some final empy gears i never bothered to do, also managed to finally finish windy WOTG quest line completing them all of WOTG now, whoop! While not as strong a finish as san'd's it did have a really good reveal at the end and of course shanttoto's cameo in the "credits".

I'm also looking to get back into some sort of eventing, though not hardcore more casual "if im on, i'll come" approach, specially after hearing they've changed the reward packages for new nyzul so clearance gets everyone a piece, or 25*floor 80, the procys body is a must for weaponskilling in.

Also enjoying the parry/guard skillup changes, should rare ever come back he might like that
              Last edited by Tobal; 09-08-2012, 17:37.

Comment

Windurst[S] had some epic moments and outside of

Vana'diel is false

was easily my highlight of any XI storyline. Although XIV Dalamund is looking to beat even those.

Comment

Come into ambition tob, we just do stuff on the casual. Did Odin last night and sometimes there extra spots in our Nyzul Static. We clear 100 floor around 1/3 times now.

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  i pretty much returned to playing every other day now since the account lapse, mainly exping relic+2 bits and +2some final empy gears i never bothered to do, also managed to finally finish windy WOTG quest line completing them all of WOTG now, whoop! While not as strong a finish as san'd's it did have a really good reveal at the end and of course shanttoto's cameo in the "credits".

I'm also looking to get back into some sort of eventing, though not hardcore more casual "if im on, i'll come" approach, specially after hearing they've changed the reward packages for new nyzul so clearance gets everyone a piece, or 25*floor 80, the procys body is a must for weaponskilling in.

Also enjoying the parry/guard skillup changes, should rare ever come back he might like that

Comment

Yeah it's not ba in there at least people on, I just can't be arsed to have fixed paly times anymore so its just when I'm on.

Got RNG to 78 the other day and just skilling up now...

Comment

Well that's RNG skilled and the trail bow got, next 77 to 99 and unlocking WSes for it.

Forgot what state I was in a lot of skill up required across jobs, particularly parry, gaurd and shield. Need to get some pulse gear runs done but never onin NA time ><

Comment

I leveled rng recently, only thing left to do on it is skil up marksmarkship and get some better gear.

Next time i seen you not in Glacier i 'll sen a tell tickle.

Comment

Grab me sunday i will hear the tell go off as if im not on ill be on xbox Same with you too kid.

Comment

Sorry for the OT post but are any of you planning to pick up Guild Wars 2 at the end of the month?

Comment

Never look at Guid Wars, what's it about?

Was thinking of a retro spell on Eve and maybe some SWTOR...

Comment

GW2 is supposed to be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X