This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock
    The only reason these people exist is cos there's other people out there sad enough to buy from them... I guess it's the closest you can get to cheating with this game. It's pretty silly anyway.
    There are ways people cheat in the game.

Some places in the game seem to be setup for cheaters, Rabao anyone.

Comment

lol, not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
        lol, not anymore.
        How come?

Comment

the catch rate was lowered for fish and rusty caps to combat rabao's botters

Comment

They also lowered the amount of gil you get when you sell Padded Caps to NPCs.

Comment

bad news for halfpint?

Comment

Ok, can someone tell me what this is please:

It's in the cave off Siren Sands on Valkurm Dunes, and I find it kind of creepy.

Thanks.
                Last edited by Vanicent; 24-09-2004, 23:01.

Comment

It's teh Kyudo Powah UP TBH!

Comment

Very funny.

Comment

Having just reached LVL7 and clocked 12 hours i've lost my noob question mark next to my name and it has been replace with a red cloud shaped thing! Now I know the Searching for a Party and Mentor icons but what do the different coloured cloud ones (and the money bag) mean - there doesn't seem to be an explanation in the manual.

Darwock - thanks for helping out with the Gustaberg Tour. An easy quest but the basics of forming a party were very useful

Thanks!

Comment

M - Mentor, someone who has volonteered to help well, anyone, mostly new players.

money bag - this person is selling stuff on their Bazaar, /check them, then click 'view bazaar' to see what they got and for how much.

different coloured pearls - this is the colour of the linkshell, our one 'Raargh' is the red which you see above your head and everyone you chat with with /linkshell is wearing the same colour pearl. Looks good when there's a bunch of guys together from the same link.

black with 3 orange dots - automatic party making sort of thing, noone uses it at all so you won't see this often.

green '!' - looking for party

Comment

..and there's a white circle with 3 blue dots, I'm not sure but i think that means away from keyboard.

Plus a big red shiny dot, which means that person is about to disconnect due to bad network conditions.

Comment

Thanks guys - now it all makes sence

Comment

Chains of Promathia Installed

Getting Update

Its a big update

Comment

mines still being processed , gggrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X