Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quest is given in selbina by the guy all alone in the edge of the town, near the water. When you accept the quest trade the items to him and you should get your subjobs ^^

Comment

Why is it then that I have seen people with subjobs at a much lower level?
      ie, Level 7 WHM, level 9 BLM?
      I have also seen low level summoners...

Comment

Because once you get the support job quest completed, you can then change jobs and start levelling your newbies with a support job in place, making it a hell of alot easier.

Comment

Still can't get on as my PC problems continue - gutted

Anyway, someone over at www.snk-capcom.com had this in their sig. Pretty funny ^^

Comment

Just thought I would let you all know im in Windurst now, so if anyone wants to meet up send me a message in game.

I managed to travel all the way from Sandoria.

Comment

yippee!! Someone else in Windurst!!

I actualy think that I ran past you last night in Port Windurst but I thought I was imagining things haha..

I'll look for you next time I'm on...

Comment

Anyone know what can be done with Yagudo Bead Necklace's?

They are taking up loads of space in my Mog House Safe, because they don't stack and you can't sell them....

Comment

They are used in synthesis. I usually dropped mine. If you want to sell them however, put them up in the auction house.

Comment

Personally I've longed since stopped selling items to NPCs and instead try to aucion off even the most seemingly useless crap. It seems people will pay good money for anything. You should be able to get back a good portion of what you originally paid for old weapons and armour (much better than selling back to shops).

Similarly I've made a small fortune selling stuff like sheep skins which tend to go for around 250 - 300 each.

Comment

hi,

finally got online this week. whoa! no too shabby. POL is cool kinda reminds me of the opening screen of PSO, well at least on the sound aspect.

got my new character on Gilgamesh server. seems that it is quite difficult to get to Seraph. i am hoping to immigrate to Seraph, but don't know if i could choose Seraph during immigration. and where the heck is the world shifter in Bastok? i am looking for that creep and i couldn't find him anywhere. i saw him on Sand'Oria when i created a char that belongs to that country, but i deleted it. where is the world shifter in Bastok? anybody knows?

running my game rather smoothly so far. havent had any major probs. though i have not been able to engaged in battle yet, but that will change soon. i am still very much overwhelmed by it all. also, i have my xbox controller s working great with the game, though without the vibration function.

cheers!

my char name is Rustom. i hope once i get to Seraph we could create a linkshell.

Comment

I believe the world pass guy hangs out by the market stall type tents in Port Bastok.

Seraph, I think, is vastly overpopulated. Every time I log on I get a message that playonline is looking for players to move to another world.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelon
                          I believe the world pass guy hangs out by the market stall type tents in Port Bastok.

Seraph, I think, is vastly overpopulated. Every time I log on I get a message that playonline is looking for players to move to another world.
                          the server always says that anyway.

my question is, after you applied for immigration what happens next? the world shifter only says after you apply "Your application is successfull!". but after that nothing. what do you have to do? would playonline send you a message in regard to immigration? or do you have to do something after you applied for immigration? even the immigration FAQs does not provide this info. anyone knows?

oh, i deleled my char in Gilgamesh, i am now in Ragnarok...

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by aegen
                            Originally posted by Marvelon

the server always says that anyway.

my question is, after you applied for immigration what happens next? the world shifter only says after you apply "Your application is successfull!". but after that nothing. what do you have to do? would playonline send you a message in regard to immigration? or do you have to do something after you applied for immigration? even the immigration FAQs does not provide this info. anyone knows?

oh, i deleled my char in Gilgamesh, i am now in Ragnarok...

cheers!
                            Im not too sure but I spoke to the guy in Windurst about moving, which is to do with the message saying they are looking for players who want to move and with that I thought it said u cant choose where u want to go.

But with a world pass I dont know, maybe you can.

Comment

hi,

i think the immigration is going to be on the new servers. not sure though. world passes should be ok to create a new char in a world where the world pass originated.

i am not keen on moving to seraph anymore. too much hassle creating char over and over and hope to land on seraph. i'll stay where i am and have applied for immigration.

shame i can't play with some NTSC-uk guys...

cheers!

Comment

Start of a new month, I was hoping payment would go through ok for my next month on FFXI, as far as I can tell the payment has gone through, hopefully this means im gonna be ok as an importer on the game.

Has everyone elses gone through ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X