Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't they become uncapped at one point? Or was that after Dave quit?

Comment

Uncapped was about 2010, years after Davi quit. Oddly Ouryu is still tricky, Pots is still nails too.

Comment

The dude didn't have his gear on him, but you mentioned his name in LS chat and everyone said he had the Relic.

Apparently it was two or three people that played the account.

Comment

Afraid I can't remember who this person is then. Back then a completed relic was a big deal. Now it's probably quicker to list who doesn't have one.

Comment

May not be able to make it for tonights Abysea stuff, going out for a bbq not sure when I'll be back but if early enough I'll come on when I can.

Comment

I miss playing this game - my account got screwed up during the FFXIV Beta Registration and neither EU or NA Support will help me recover it - they keep sending my back and forth and then I loose interest...

Comment

Was going through some Old Folders and I found a Picture of Wedgemoon! This was before we were even 75!

Comment

Loxley Bow, can I haz it?

Comment

Comment

Had some good fun on this last night, me and Tobal running some Skirmish, Great Sword and Great Axe dropped and +1 augmentation items to boot, I now have a weapon that is better than anything on the AH, not the best in the game but a good step up, also got a higher augmentation result than is listed on BG as the highest DMG bonus you can get from +1 augmentation.

Checked out the Mog Garden which was in the last update and it seems quite cool.

Comment

I played for a month when I first went off sick, hated it. Before that I last played in Dec 2010, NOTHING has changed since then, only thing I had to complete was Voidwatch, and we all know how that turned out in 2013. I couldn't believe people were still grinding the same 3 year old content (Neo-Dynamis, Abyssea). Final straw was farming for a boss, took upwards of 4 hours before I finally gave up. Those vines in Adoulin were also pretty ****ing stupid, although I believe they've sorted that now. It's so far from the game it was, Rare got out of the right time.

Comment

ahh man to bad you logged wedge, achuka heath going down pretty quick atm (10% every 10mins), and all the reives got knocked down on the way so you could get the warps.

Comment

Ah annoying, I expected it would have been a much longer event.

Comment

You wouldn't believe the amount of hoops I've had to jump through over the years to get this back.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

You wouldn't believe the amount of hoops I've had to jump through over the years to get this back.
                                Haha how cool, you playing 11?

Comment

Working...
                                X