Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reives seem to sounds like assault, should be fun - assume the rewards give gear in the end.
    Will try to get on today and finish RNG to 99 and then look at getting into the new Zones, how do you travel there?

Comment

Thanks Tobal, some good info there.

Got my Seasoning Stone a short while ago with Tox and Rep, so good for that when enough of us are on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
        Reives seem to sounds like assault, should be fun - assume the rewards give gear in the end.
        Will try to get on today and finish RNG to 99 and then look at getting into the new Zones, how do you travel there?
        Its a short task to get access, just have to go to do a quick task to get travel access, then you just port there from Lower Jeuno.

Basically one of the NPC's in the shop opposite AH in Lower Jeuno to start it.

Comment

I'll just leave this here. Be quick if you still need a copy though.

Very **** that the US version isn't that cheap, but someone might be able benefit.
          Last edited by Daragon; 23-04-2013, 20:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            I'll just leave this here. Be quick if you still need a copy though.

Very **** that the US version isn't that cheap, but someone might be able benefit.
            nice i got 2 X EU for 13.49 but had to pay $29.99 for 1

btw finally bought wedge adoulin, Mrs card worked as amazon usa didn't like mine =/

Comment

Man it's like the old days, can't get the update down - Faffy will have popped before I get on

Comment

i got over 1 hour 20 on update for ryu and shins pc, wedges pc going to take hours coz just downloaded adoulin =/

Comment

Finally got to the update 1640 files to update that's with Adoulin already installed, not be playing tonight then! And there goes the crash and back to retry...

Comment

And finally on 1 hour 10 to update complete, should mark opening of Tia timer - folks were saying about gaiters should be able to low man at 99.

Comment

As Tox is just getting started with Adoulin I'd suggest we do that quest tomorrow, everyone can do with the key item it gives as it looks great for Reives.

An update for me, got lvl 99 last week and still feel so weak, have done a few bits of gear upgrades and made a start on Merits but my G.Axe skill is lacking, but just need time to gradully improve things.

Comment

Ok I'll try to pop on for that if we set a time, the Zoe and Evie will be home tomorrow so will just come on for the quest (and maybe some other odds and ends if there is anything like it). It would be nice to do the whole Adoulin storyline together like we did CoP.

Wedge have so many weapons to skill up it’s untrue, I think right now I have:

• Club (MNK)
                        • Staff (MNK)
                        • Great Sword (PLD)
                        • Katana (NIN)
                        • Great Katana (NIN)
                        • Archery (RNG)
                        • Marksmanship (RNG)
                        • Great Axe (WAR)
                        • Axe (WAR)

I think I’ve capped sword, dagger and hand to hand, still need to cap my divine, enfeebling and dark magic as well. Got a lot of 99s just never go them finished really...

Comment

Cool, could say some when around 7-8pm tomorrow?

That's alot of stuff to cap, I also need to do some others but will focus on G.Axe for now, I'm finding Abysea La Theine with skill up food works well for me.

Comment

I did a heck of a lot of fortalices to get me to the low 300s, easy points and can more or less leave over night with a low DPS weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                              As Tox is just getting started with Adoulin I'd suggest we do that quest tomorrow, everyone can do with the key item it gives as it looks great for Reives.

An update for me, got lvl 99 last week and still feel so weak, have done a few bits of gear upgrades and made a start on Merits but my G.Axe skill is lacking, but just need time to gradully improve things.
                              what quest and what i got to do?

Comment

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Scaredy-Cats

The key item from it gives nice boosts during reives.

I'll have to check out those mobs Tsing.

Comment

Working...
                                X