Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where we can find out the current server status?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post

What kind of level have you all got to in the first week? Has there been any indication of where partying may be required or beneficial other than the battle leaves we did on Saturday (which while random in difficulty and amusingly glitched at times were a whole lot of fun and exactly the reason I want to play this).
        Im GLD 13, ARM 12, PUG 10, Smithing 9, Woodworking 6, Leatherworking 6 and atm working on MRD its 5 but im playing that now.

Phyiscal lvl is 19.

Comment

Off the top of my head about lvl 15 Rank 11 Archer, Level 9 Cook and lvl 9 Botanist.

Comment

Just installed the motionjoy drivers for ps3 pad as my 360 dongle has died very impressed. Cheers for the recommendation!

Comment

lol motionjoy drivers are terrible, they're the only ones available though so it's them or nothing

I was given the recipe for lead grey dye, which contains grey moss. Would that work as a substitute to the yellow one?

I've also exhausted my Anima now, I probably wouldn't have used half of It if the game didn't automatically set my Home point, It makes the "Return" command a bit pointless.

Disconnecting during a levequest seems to have been fixed. Maybe part of yesterdays update?
              Last edited by Rep; 29-09-2010, 13:32.

Comment

Dj, if you haven't already I recommend you uninstall any drivers related to the 360 pad and the wireless dongle. I've had a few BSOD crashes whilst using the Dual Shock 3 and reading online suggested it was a conflict with the drivers of the two pads.

Comment

As of the Sep. 29, 2010 version update, we have confirmed an issue where synthesis attempts are more likely to fail due to the basic commands not working as intended.

Investigation and recovery work is currently underway.

We ask for your patience in this matter until this issue is resolved.
                  I think we all knew that something was wrong, but good to get official confirmation.

Comment

Hope that means we get some kind of compensation as I wasted quite a chunk of money on lauan logs that almost all failed.

Comment

Yeah rare Ive been having that problem, ive uninstalled my 360 drivers and got a new problem. I keep losing my analogues, this ever happened to any of you?

Comment

The motionjoy drivers are a bag of ****, but like previously mentioned all that are available. I just go into custom profile, hit default and Enable It every-time the program loads. It's safe to do this when FF (or any game) Is running.

Comment

I don't really use the DS3 very often (really only when using PCSX2) so can't say I've had that happen.

Comment

Ok so far so good, i was using one of the analog pad options rather than custom. Will see how it goes. Might just end up buying a new 360 dongle.

Ive started playing a mage today, how to you select AoE using a pad? I keep having to use the mouse to select it.

Comment

I have AoE set to R2, the Icon will light up green. Same to switch It off. Annoyingly It stays on or off for all spells, So It's easy to AoE an attack spell after a support one.

Comment

I have an AOE On and AOE Off macro then also add it in to certain spell macros where I always want it on. If you are doing it manually it defaults to the emote button (for some reason!).

Comment

Working...
                                X