Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday maint will be done once we get home atleast. I'm probabily a little low level too to join you guys with the group leve's yet but atleast the opportunity is there

Comment

I hope it fixes the macros. Frustrating when you have 2 identical earrings/rings for different slots and can only get one equipped per macro.

Regarding leves is anything happening this evening? I have 3 for Camp Bloodshore active but if no plans I will try and solo them. I didn't bother with a faction this time.

Comment

I'll be about, currently involved with the agonising 19 day long XI Install process.

Comment

Ill be about, gonna pick up a faction if any decent rewards going.

Comment

I'll be there but need to pick up leves first. Be around 730-8

Comment

I'll be on later and would like to do some Leves but not sure what time yet so will join you when / if I can.

Comment

I can be on tonight, should have some leves available.

Comment

Thisis a good read, it highlights some points made by a XI beta tester back in the day.

Comment

Sorry about that Leve last night Tal, Elan.

My dongle dissconnected and it took ages to log back in.

Comment

That's no problem, I died as soon as I ranked up to 19 LOL. Was pretty funny though. Levels are definitely slowing down now, I was doing 1 a day before, not anymore. I will get to level 20, then concentrate on crafting more and levelling up lancer for a few skills, and get cure for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                        Sorry about that Leve last night Tal, Elan.

My dongle dissconnected and it took ages to log back in.
                        Yeah no problems man, figured that was what had happened.

@elaniel, be glad you aren't leveling a mage as i've been on slowly moving through Lv13 for the past 2-3 sessions.

THM skill ups are not so good as a healer / enfeebler at the moment (something I hope is addressed) so I think I will need to do some duo exping or similar on lower level mobs so I can get my skill ups from offensive actions before I get left way behind!

Comment

I did plan on being about for leves last night but my inv "sort out" took far longer than I thought. I was at a constant 70 out of 80 or full so needed to craft some items to clear up some space. Although I only got down to about 63 ish and didnt even start on my retainer! I did do a quick leve that bagged me 20 on GLA so need to check out the GLA quest and also continue the main story line as I never did the one that starts at 15. This game has become truly addictive for me atm.

Edit GLD > GLA OPPS! Still asleep!
                          Last edited by djtickle; 14-10-2010, 08:47.

Comment

I read that post in amazement that you had Goldsmith (GLD) at 20 already as I'm only 16 and it's my "main" craft. Then I realised you meant Gladiator (GLA).

Comment

Still zzzz this morning lol! Leves tonight?!?

Comment

Any of the Gridania folk on "Beckon of the Elementals"? Is a cool boss fight that I got hammered on.

Comment

Working...
                                X