Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can be on for leves tonight, also can get 1 faction leve now.

Comment

Wasn't RDM a joke at XI launch though? Since the abilities are similar between that and THM, it might be worth sticking with. My biggest regret of XI was not leveling RDM a couple of years sooner, once I saw how unstoppable It could be.

Comment

New WHQL NVidia drivers out today (260.99) with specific reference to improved performance in Final Fantasy XIV

Keep up to date with the latest news from the world leader in accelerated computing.

Comment

Great post Tal, thanks for the info Downloading now.

Comment

8:30 for leves then?

Cheers for the drivers tal.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              8:30 for leves then?

Cheers for the drivers tal.
              I'll be on from then onwards.

Comment

Sorry I had to drop party after Cedarwood last night but was already on for longer than I planned.

Once again we saw that there isn’t any kind of standardisation in terms of leve difficulty at the same rank with the majority being easy (especially the last one we did which was pathetic). But again the Necrologos mission with the Vile Gnats was just as difficult as when Moot and myself cleared it.

Thinking back on it now I maybe shouldn’t have selected 2 star difficulty. I did read a couple of weeks back that any failed leves can be attempted again when the next leve cycle ticks over, so if that is true I’ll be attempting again tonight if people want to join again. Will have to be earlier than last night though so will probably try around 6pm.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  I did read a couple of weeks back that any failed leves can be attempted again when the next leve cycle ticks over, so if that is true I?ll be attempting again tonight if people want to join again. Will have to be earlier than last night though so will probably try around 6pm.

Oh you can try again and still get 8 new ones after?>

Comment

It's only what I read a couple of weeks back, but yes that was the general gist of it. That was actually the first leve I've ever failed so today will be the first time I get to test it.

Comment

Just seen leves reset again! We doing more again tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        Just seen leves reset again! We doing more again tonight?
                        Sure I still have 3 Tranquil and 1 Tranquil Faction on me.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          I did read a couple of weeks back that any failed leves can be attempted again when the next leve cycle ticks over, so if that is true I?ll be attempting again tonight if people want to join again. Will have to be earlier than last night though so will probably try around 6pm.
                          To clarify, after trying this last night, this is not the case. I returned to Cedarwood and had no available levequests to activate.

I did activate 3 more Cedarwood leves but wasn't online an awful lot so still need to complete them this evening. Will probably be early again if people want to join. One is Bombs Away again but the other two are new so not sure what to expect. One of these is very valuable to me as the reward is 1800 PGL guild marks (enough to get me the second 6000 guild reward) and a Velveteen Tabard (Green).

Comment

Dinged 21 Arc last night in a grind party with me, Apa and a Conjurer down in Cassipoia Hollow, was fun for awhile but started to become a bit of a chore, it just seemed like you needed no strategy at all, just everyone go all out.

This is the one thing i'm really missing is party based stragetic play, I just really wanna do some party based stuff that requires some sort of thought to it.

Other than that though i'm still enjoying things and slowly getting used to retainers and such.

Comment

Wish I could figure out how the systems in this game worked. After my post the other day saying you cannot reattempt failed leves after the next reset, last night I DID repeat 2 failed leves (with Tal’s help). Not sure what was different this time.

Also, a couple of weeks ago I responded to a random shout off a player who had activated a leve and was struggling to solo it and wanted help. However after joining his party I wasn’t able to join the leve at the Aetheryte so he had to abandon it. Last night, Tal joined me mid-leve with no problems at all.

So much randomness.

Anyway, I have a mixture of rank 20/30 leves for this evening if people want to join and get a mass session going. The majority of mine are Limsa but I do have a rank 30 at Ul’dah too (worth 2600 PGL guild marks ).

LS was dead last night when I finally logged in after 9pm so hopefully a few more people will be around today.

Comment

Ill be on tonight too! Got a bunch of limsa leves.

Comment

Working...
                                X