Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be back till Monday now, might be worth getting people caught up with GC stuff?

Comment

Ah yep, if anyone needs catching up I'll help them on it, also there are some AF's to finish I think.

Comment

I think we have six of us up to (or beyond) United We Stand now so hoping to get an attempt in tomorrow evening.

Comment

Cool, hopefully everyone makes it on tonight.

Comment

Hmm 1 Tank 1 BLM 6 WHM Moogle run, probably quickest I've seen it beaten.

An example of one of Thanalan Alliance's Whm burn speed fights.This is a excellent way to get that "Good King Moggle Mog XII defeated in short order" achieve...
            Last edited by mikewl; 07-08-2012, 11:35.

Comment

Apa won't be back till tomorrow, says his hard drive packed in. To embed videos wedge, just past the bit after the V= in the YT tags. so [YOUTUBE ]d_RKPMks6w[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Tried to fix that video but it showed up but wouldn't play.

That's a shame Apa's drive is borked, though I remember him saying he was having problems with it the other day.

Not sure what I'll do this evening, would like to try some more Garuda and make some headway there, I could speak to Lance and we could go Me and Lance as Brd, Repp WHM and Rare DRG, then find some decent BLM's, I think Lance's brother has BLM, so wouldn't need much to get some runs going, Moot could go BLM too.

Link to strategy: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...Lodestone-Blog
                Last edited by mikewl; 07-08-2012, 12:50.

Comment

Updated the DNS on Teamspeak, you can now connect using;

ts3server://rargh.ls.teamspeak.net?port=14238

Another new spoilerific/badly voiced CG trailer out today too.

Comment

From the new trailer

It's 1.0 all over again.

Comment

The whm burn moogle run looks fun. im up for that. uws i am also up for. The trailer does look like a redo of 1.0 but without the original jobs. anyone seen a meteor shower yet?

Comment

Not seen any Meteor showers yet.

After last nights Moogle runs where we got there without a tank I have decided to pick up MRD again, its already at 32 but I got rid of all the gear, so last night decided to spend an hour killing Daddy Longlegs NM, killed it alot of times and finally got the level 30 MRD weapon drop, so that's a start.

Also did some jewlery upgrades last night, upgrading all my rings to +1's, got talking with a DRG and have been told STR Caps at 350 and PIE at 300 so am going to also gear that properly soon too. Rare also made me some +1 ACC rings for my BLM so made some progress yesterday.

I really want to build a fully non AF DRG build as I just don't like the way it looks on Rogadyn.

Tonight I am going to try and get some Skirmish parties going, am looking to get the BLM weapon and then Meld some INT to it.
                        Last edited by mikewl; 10-08-2012, 13:09.

Comment

So what's the story with XIV now have they fixed the issues with AH, interface etc?

Comment

Hey Tsing, there have been numerous updates to the market wards, finding what you want to buy is easy enough now, selling is a little harder but not bothersome enough to be a problem, though I'm expecting it to change alot for 2.0.

The Interface I find is fine but hoping they fix the slow transferring of items come 2.0.

But it is alot more user friendly than when it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                              I really want to build a fully non AF DRG build as I just don't like the way it looks on Rogadyn.
                              Fortunately, I'm Miqo'te. We make EVERYTHING look good!

Hell, I even look good in level 30 gear (although the awesome bow does help).

Comment

So hopefully we can have a shot at United We Stand tonight (finally).

Also, not sure if people are interested but was hoping we could do some of the high level roaming NMs (Uraeus, Dodore etc.) sometime in the week for the achievements for anyone who needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X