Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your jobs and lvls transfer over to V2.0 right?

Comment

Yep they will.

Comment

What time will we all be on tonight?

Comment

I'll be on about 6pm

Comment

Rare, I just made these sweet Felt Bracers, do you want to swap them for your current ones and have these instead, or just want me to sell the new ones? Let me know~

Last edited by Rep; 20-08-2012, 13:50.

Comment

Oh Ballbags forgot......i'd login to this...

The Character name Ark Angel cannot be used. Please enter a new name.

*Omega Prime = me!

I have no linkshell /cry ^^

Should be playing tonight, not sure what im going to do like as im all geared up from before all the changes have happened.

Anything i should or shouldn't be doing?

Also is there a leveling guide now for areas / mobs? Should I be getting into partys?
              Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2012, 10:33.

Comment

Lol, yup you lost that during the server merge.

We repearled recently so you'll need to grab one from one of us, I'll be on this evening if you haven't got one by then.

I can't remember how far you got but I'd say a good aim is level 25 battle class and picking a grand company/getting your chocobo is a good early goal.

You can get through early levels with leves quite quick, its a bit tedious after awhile but people don't party much until later.

Comment

I'd agree with wedge, push on with leveling a job and doing the GC quests; I'm sure we can all help you out along the way.

Also, http://mooglebox.com/includes/ is really the only site you will ever need!
                  Last edited by apathy87; 21-08-2012, 13:33.

Comment

Cheers chaps, I got a pearl of wedge at dinner and did a little fishing! Was funny the gear i had on was all the rage back when the game started lol!

Thanks for the links apathy, ill pass a little "time" at work checking them out lol!

I didnt even know there was chocobos!!!!!

Quick couple of Qs - With the crafting, can you use old and new recipes at the moment or just new now?

With achievements do you have to speak to the NPC first then do the achievement? or can you do the achievement and speak to the npc after and get the title?
                    Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2012, 15:08.

Comment

Old recipes still work (for now) but will make equipment labelled as "dated". You cannot meld materia to dated equipment (but you can spiritbond them into materia) and some of the stats vary between dated and current pieces but for the most part dated equipment isn't much use outside of spiritbonding.

Some of the achievements are retrospective (i.e. anything that was linked to Lodestone achievements) such as class levels, kills etc but I think for the others you need to open the achievement category first by speaking with the NPC.

Comment

Had a good time last night To my surprise I really enjoyed doing some crafting much more than I thought.

So much going on that I have no idea about though! lol.

Whats this Materia all about? I thought I was back in FF7

Also is there a quicker way to regain Anima now for teleporting rather than just waiting days?

Last but not least, whats the deal with repairing armor now? Seems to require dark matter?

All very confusing! lol
                        Last edited by djtickle; 22-08-2012, 10:11.

Comment

Materia is basically items that you attach to your gear to up certain stats, they are obtained either by the AH or by spiritbonding gear (using gear a certain duration during battle) then converting it to Materia which can then be put onto other gear, it is a bit confusing but if you check some of our gear you'll see what it is, need to flag a quest for it though which is quick enough to do.

There are three Hamlets that you can trade certain items which will in return give you back anima, yesterday I made Militia Bows and traded them at Hyrstmill Hamlet and got about 40 Anima back.

Repairing armour changed, it was such a pain before when every bit of gear had its own repair item, now its all based on Dark Matter grades, can be bought cheap on the AH but over time you'll probably stockpile plenty.

Comment

They arrested the minstral!

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                              Materia is basically items that you attach to your gear to up certain stats, they are obtained either by the AH or by spiritbonding gear (using gear a certain duration during battle) then converting it to Materia which can then be put onto other gear, it is a bit confusing but if you check some of our gear you'll see what it is, need to flag a quest for it though which is quick enough to do.

There are three Hamlets that you can trade certain items which will in return give you back anima, yesterday I made Militia Bows and traded them at Hyrstmill Hamlet and got about 40 Anima back.

Repairing armour changed, it was such a pain before when every bit of gear had its own repair item, now its all based on Dark Matter grades, can be bought cheap on the AH but over time you'll probably stockpile plenty.
                              Cheers Wedge!!

Comment

Shall we try To Kill a Raven tonight? - how about 6:30pm onwards!

Comment

Working...
                                X