Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that founder scheme or whatever it was called still going? Figured I'd try and get back to the game now for that in preparation for the ps3 launch.

Comment

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...gn.html#legacy - pay for 90 days

Comment

Have we any idea when beta is? I think ill slip into the 90 day bracket at the end of my next billing cycle.

Dara not sure how far you got into it but I started back this week so im noobing about still. We could do some of the current content together if you wanted and some leveling!

Comment

Sounds good that. Can't remember what level I'm at mind. Was going to delete my character and restart it, but my hermes sandals are tied to it and I'd rather not lose them.

Were you charged twice at your first billing for a reactivation fee like XI does btw?

Comment

I think if you pay for 90 days in advance it counts.

Comment

Hmmm, perhaps

Do we have any idea when the beta might start though? I've heard September, maybe October so either way I'd probably need to take up a 90 day sub. It's a shame you can't buy time cards, a lot of online retailers keep offing them for WoW and ToR for peanuts.

Comment

You can't pay upfront for 90 days anymore, they removed it when Legacy was announced to stop people nipping in, paying 90 days and not playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  Sounds good that. Can't remember what level I'm at mind. Was going to delete my character and restart it, but my hermes sandals are tied to it and I'd rather not lose them.

Were you charged twice at your first billing for a reactivation fee like XI does btw?
                  Nop I wasnt just had to pay for 30 days upfront. By the way 11 doesnt to that anymore either

I was scanning ebay and found this....

Gotta be a bargain for people who haven't started yet and are interested in 2.0. Can imagine that 2.0 will retail at ?30 ish again like when 1.0 first came out.

Also saw this....

Thought was pretty nice!

Comment

I have my preorder for XIV on PS3 locked in at amazon for about ?7, it's ?40 now but they originally had it at ?7 for some reason briefly. Whether or not it's a price error I don't know, but as it was their lowest price it's all I'll pay for it

The PC controller usually turns up on zavvi for between ?10 and ?12 if you're interested at all.

Comment

That PC controller looks tacky as hell, I just use my Dual shock 3. I'd be really surprised if they honour that ?7 PS3 version too.

Might struggle to get Raven done tonight if they don't fix the server issues, I logged on for one hour and disconnected close to 9 times. A few posts on Guildwork of European's having trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                        That PC controller looks tacky as hell, I just use my Dual shock 3. .
                        I like the look of it, although I expect it will be another of them things I buy and never open. I have had a white dual shock before and even with the cleanest of hands they dont last very long.

Id really like this t-shirt.

Going to program up my 360 pad tonight all this playing on keyboard is doing my head in!
                        Last edited by djtickle; 23-08-2012, 11:52.

Comment

Well now's the time for people to get back on seeing as theres a few of you, you can catch up alot easier with a few of you teaming up.

I have to admit I'm not too keen on replaying much of the lower level stuff at this point, I'll help here and there but I have repeated it all so many times now, and would prefer to help multiple people at a time if I do. a good place would be for a bunch of you to get to level 25 and do all the GC stuff together as alot of it is group based, plus it'll be more fun for you doing it with level appropriate players, rather than a 50 breezing through it all.

I'm up for Raven later if server is stable enough.

Want to start doing this soon:

For garuda part of the quest, it requires a perfect run under 10 minutes with no deaths.Actual battle starts at 1:51Mercury X Linkshell (Aegis)Setup: 1 PLD 2...
                          Last edited by mikewl; 23-08-2012, 12:27.

Comment

Hows our server for EU time events?? I hear when 2.0 rolls about we get the option to server change again, no thoughts about going to Ragnarok the EU server ?

Comment

Repp~ have you got a link to a good garuda guide? Or wanna outline the fight?

I didn't know there was an EU server tickle, although I like the idea of being on a mixed one - there is quite a few EU players on Gungnir.
                              Last edited by apathy87; 23-08-2012, 13:14.

Comment

Thread read fail

Funny you should mention Relic, Ash was doing 17minute runs last night, he never shy's from anything and claims they're so hard to do it's untrue. I did win the lot on Tremor Seal from Aleport though.

Ragnarok is hilariously ****, I think they were on about pulling the plug on it and merging it with someone else, It's just all of French people, and is the most underpopulated server by a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X