This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apathy87 View Post
    I didn't know there was an EU server tickle, although I like the idea of being on a mixed one - there is quite a few EU players on Gungnir.
    Originally posted by Rep View Post
    Ragnarok is hilariously ****, I think they were on about pulling the plug on it and merging it with someone else, It's just all of French people, and is the most underpopulated server by a long shot.
    Well in that case poo poo to that!

Comment

That PC controller looks tacky as hell, I just use my Dual shock 3. I'd be really surprised if they honour that ?7 PS3 version too.

Might struggle to get Raven done tonight if they don't fix the server issues, I logged on for one hour and disconnected close to 9 times. A few posts on Guildwork of European's having trouble.
      I've had plenty of pre order blunders honoured by amazon in the past, they're easily the best retailer for it. ?5 launch day PS Vita games my most recent example. I'm really concerned that they've stopped doing 90 day subs, chances are this'll mean I'll miss out on legacy status by this point, unless they hold off the beta start date. I may have to contact SE and see if there's any point to me returning now or just waiting for the PS3 release - my laptop will handle most games quite well, just not MMOs sadly.

Comment

From what I read it doesnt really read that Legacy status is anything amazing anyways. Just something nice to have.

On a laptop note my laptop runs this pretty nice if i make it 30fps. Not sure if you have tried that.

Are there any good sites that list up to or decent enough camps? Lvling is still a massive pain in the ass grind on this.
        Last edited by djtickle; 23-08-2012, 13:27.

Comment

I've not beaten Garuda since they patched her, I believe it's a DPS race at the start, the idea is to skip phase 2 entirely and have her Ariel Blast within 5minutes.

Are you high? Legacy Status earns you cheaper monthly subs.

Also we NEED to farm these beauties.
          Last edited by Rep; 23-08-2012, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            From what I read it doesnt really read that Legacy status is anything amazing anyways. Just something nice to have.

On a laptop note my laptop runs this pretty nice if i make it 30fps. Not sure if you have tried that.

Are there any good sites that list up to or decent enough camps? Lvling is still a massive pain in the ass grind on this.

I don't think the FPS were the issue for me. I eventually got it running quite nicely, but the visuals were terribly low res and aliased. I don't know how well the game is optimised and if they're changing the engine for 2.0 for the better then Christ knows how bad it'll run.

Anyway, not much point me worrying about this right now while I'm away. I'll reinstall tomorrow when I'm back and see if I can get Square Enix to shed light on the beta start or if they can tell me if I'm still eligible for Legacy at the very least.

Comment

Are you high? Legacy Status earns you cheaper monthly subs.
              Yeah which like I said is "nice" and if you need to save ?2 a month more than you would its a bonus. Most people in here are used to paying FF11 prices so don't see it as much of a big deal. If it gave you something more interesting in game than a chocobo mount then I would think it would be something to panic over.

Comment

Looks like the issue is a my end with the DC's. If this doesn't get fixed I won't be doing Raven tonight I get kicked out after about 4mins of play.

Comment

Also we NEED to farm these beauties.
                  I'll farm for this with you!

Comment

Just read this on their knowledge base page:

"You will be eligible for the Legacy Campaign as long as you have subscribed for a total of over 90 days since January 6th, 2012.
                    Sometime in May, we will contact all users who are eligible for the campaign via email. Also, we plan on allowing users to confirm their eligibility in the Square Enix Account Management System."

Now the first sentence and the second seem to contradict themselves. Apparently you're only eligible if you've subscribed for 90 days since Jan 2012, but that all eligible members are contacted in May. I had such an email in May, despite not having an active account and not having had one since last year, back when the game was still free. I'm sure it's just a case of bad translation though, tends to happen a fair bit with SE I've noticed. Anyway, I've emailed them now to find out and told them that me coming back to the game depends on that, just to grease the old wheel a bit.

Edit: seems I'm ok for now, the knowledge base states that SE will announce when the final 90 days to subscribe are. Sounds like the beta might still be a bit of a way off.
                    Last edited by Daragon; 23-08-2012, 14:03.

Comment

Looks like the issue is a my end with the DC's. If this doesn't get fixed I won't be doing Raven tonight I get kicked out after about 4mins of play.

I am on Virgin so its either your connection or something up Preston way, I'd give em a dog bothering over that if I was you!

Oh and Apa cheers for the Mooglebox page, just seen its got a up to date mob list on for location and lvls!! Will help me level

Comment

Oh and Apa cheers for the Mooglebox page, just seen its got a up to date mob list on for location and lvls!! Will help me level
                        No worries, but just do leves, it's the quickest way to level ~ even more so if you get a group, as you can link leves for an extra exp bonus. I have jobs at 16 and 35 that I need to level.

Comment

16! If your on any time around 5ish ill give you a shout!!

Comment

16! If your on any time around 5ish ill give you a shout!!
                            I'll be back from work at 6 and we can do some leves at a rank 20 camp until we start To Kill a Raven or any LS events.

Anyone else 15~20 who wants to join in?

Comment

Nice one, okie ill have to get some kind of gear sorted once I get in!

Comment

I might join you on pug 15 for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X