X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
    I might join you on pug 15 for a bit.
    Tidy! shall we say 6:15 gather in Ul'Dah and get some leves for Horizon?

#100th page
    Last edited by apathy87; 23-08-2012, 14:58.

Comment

Yupo sounds good to me! Gives me time to eat and gear up

Comment

All Hail British Infrastructure!

Not looking like I'll be on tonight

Comment

Bah, won't be getting an Engineer out till tomorrow to fix my Interwebs, at Wembley all day tomorrow too, so won't be able to do anything till Sunday
          Last edited by Rep; 24-08-2012, 15:31.

Comment

Servers will be going down on 01/11/2012 for the last save point for v1.

Comment

DJ ran the bench like you asked, came back with a score of 7354

Setup detected as i7-3770K CPU @ 3.5Ghz (8 CPUs) & Nvidia GeForce GTX 680

Everything above is with 0 overclocking set.
              Last edited by Tsingtao; 30-08-2012, 16:33.

Comment

With the 1 November 2012 date now confirmed for when our progress will cease being saved for 2.0 that gives us 2 months for anyone to get done what they want to get done before A Realm Reborn launches.

Would it be best if people make a list of what they want to achieve and we work from there?

For me personally after we've cleared the Dalamud storyline and finished of BRD, I am just interested in the achievements that wil be lost come 2.0, and I know Wedge has looked at doing dungeons within the LS too so that may be a good place to start. Will require everyone to be on their A game though, and to listen and pay attention.

Like I said on LS last night, I'm actually away for this weekend (back on Monday) whereby my priority will be getting the last level on BRD completed and get the final AF quest done.

I will probably be levelling one more class to 50 pre-2.0 (WHM) which is currently 15. If anyone has any classes at or around that level and wants to team up let me know. Once that is done I will have 2 DPS and 2 support classes ready for the relaunch (there's already a bunch of people with or levelling up tank jobs and I have no real desire to do those yet anyway). This may be a good way for anyone to get the different leve quest camp achievements done (I just need a bunch from La Noscea).
                Last edited by C'; 31-08-2012, 08:07.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  With the 1 November 2012 date now confirmed for when our progress will cease being saved for 2.0 that gives us 2 months for anyone to get done what they want to get done before A Realm Reborn launches.

Would it be best if people make a list of what they want to achieve and we work from there?

For me personally after we've cleared the Dalamud storyline and finished of BRD, I am just interested in the achievements that wil be lost come 2.0, and I know Wedge has looked at doing dungeons within the LS too so that may be a good place to start. Will require everyone to be on their A game though, and to listen and pay attention.

Like I said on LS last night, I'm actually away for this weekend (back on Monday) whereby my priority will be getting the last level on BRD completed and get the final AF quest done.

I will probably be levelling one more class to 50 pre-2.0 (WHM) which is currently 15. If anyone has any classes at or around that level and wants to team up let me know. Once that is done I will have 2 DPS and 2 support classes ready for the relaunch (there's already a bunch of people with or levelling up tank jobs and I have no real desire to do those yet anyway). This may be a good way for anyone to get the different leve quest camp achievements done (I just need a bunch from La Noscea).
                  My goals as follows:

Dalamud storyline
                  Armorer 37 -> 50
                  WHM 37 -> 50
                  Monk 18 -> 50
                  Final BRD AF
                  Garuda
                  Cutters Cry
                  World NM's

This would leave me with WAR BLM WHM BRD MONK at 50, all crafts at 40 and Armorer 50 with all the content I'm interested in complete. I'm more than happy to help out with any other achievements, so just ask, if I'm free I'll help.

Comment

Interesting, I've beaten Garuda, done all the Hamlets, and Cleared AV/CC along with Breathless & Big Ants don't cry Achievements. What I haven't done is 5 chest them (although practised it loads). Personally I'd like to do Relics (this is feasible within the time-frame). but as Rare says, we really need to be top of our game (17 minute raids are a whole new level).

Rare, having BRD50 now opens you up too all this, just MNK wouldn't have gotten you far, but between MNK&BRD you should be able to get anything done. There's a good Aurum Vale guide here:

The relic quest encompasses all the 1.0 content, from leves, to Beastman Kings right upto Garuda.
                    Last edited by Rep; 31-08-2012, 16:23.

Comment

I'm aiming for all Battle jobs at 50, got my War to 48 now then its just Mnk.

Other than that Garuda/CC/AV and maybe Relic, got the Mogfork yesterday so only need the Axe from that now.

Comment

Well that's War 50 done, finished the day doing Cutter's Cry with 3 other LS member's all getting our AF's, once everyone gets level 50 will be doing the final War quest, its weird as awhile ago we had few tanks and now we have like 6-7 of us with War.

Its a costly job to gear well though, enmity Materia IV's are expensive.
                        Last edited by mikewl; 02-09-2012, 23:02.

Comment

Id like to clear the current missions and one of the GC's quests which I have yet to pick which.

A mage job to 50.

Ifrit/Garuda/CC Clears/Farm would be nice. (Prafs/Daves goals are pretty much the same)
                          Last edited by djtickle; 03-09-2012, 08:50.

Comment

Well after 9 wins over the weekend and countless more over the months I have finally got a primal weapon!!! woooo Ifrits Bow, only problem is is appears to be worse than my melded Giantsgall Bow.

Comment

Any thoughts?

Looking at prices etc. Nvidia outshine ATi at this price range and id have to add 100+ for a 680.

Comment

Nice grats on the bow, about time you got something from it.

I think drops can be so harsh yet then Kara gets 4 moogle weapons in one day lol, I think its time they come up with a better way to handle these type of drops.

Comment

Working...
                                X