• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    670's a nice card, does the job for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
      670's a nice card, does the job for me.
      Ah thought it was the one you had wedge. Which version have you got?

Shop the full range of GeForce RTX & GTX graphic cards. Upgrade your PC to the next generation ray tracing, 4K and VR ready gaming graphics cards by NVIDIA.

Thats always my main problem, so many different versions!!

Comment

http://www.guru3d.com/article/palit-...stream-review/

I went with that one as my old 460 was an overclocked Palit as well and was a nice card.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
          http://www.guru3d.com/article/palit-...stream-review/

I went with that one as my old 460 was an overclocked Palit as well and was a nice card.
          Thanks Wedge, me and praf will be on for AF again later if your about.

Comment

So this is what I was doing from level 16 last night:

So I randomly saw a shout in Ul'dah for 38+ after doing a few Toto-rak runs with my friend Vellinie. My Lancer was 37 when I saw the shout so I asked if I c...

we used 4 camps leveling to 30, 24-25 Cactuar, 25-27 Cactuar then 30-32 Diremite and finally 34-36 Diremite. By the looks of the video I posted you can do it all the way to level 40.

Basically everyone just needs Fire & Fira and one party members needs 50 WHM to buff before each pull.

Comment

Hey, I'm not going to have long tonight either, maybe until 7:30.

Comment

After our success last night I went mining and got a bunch of Gold Ore+1 and was successful in making this (click for clearer/bigger pic):

A level 55 GSM synth (with a very valuable ingredient) and HQed at 48% chance.

Most nervous synth ever!
                Last edited by C'; 08-09-2012, 07:27.

Comment

Grats man, thats a sweet hat!

With crafting, is Craftmanship an increase in chances for Progress/Durability? and Magic Craf the Quality?

From using different foods this is kinda the conclusion I have come too, but online data is sketchy as best about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=_737hYbSCEs#!

Cant get the embed to work.

More new V2 footage, its in jp which is a shame. @52min they are talking about smn i guess.
                  Last edited by djtickle; 07-09-2012, 13:12.

Comment

Living on a Prayer is a great follow up quest to, To Kill a Raven. The first part getting past the Morbol is completely unfair (Scent aggro), took me a long time to get past them. After that it's pretty good, and a few nice surprises along the way.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4urKJ.jpg[/IMG]
                    Last edited by Rep; 07-09-2012, 14:42.

Comment

I got upto the Mor Dhona part and couldn't find anything, then died from that 70+ NM, but would agree its a nice quest, hardest part was that Morbol one you mentioned.

Comment

The enterance is at 6-14 (I think) there's a square north-west-ish which has two marks on for a tunnel. You'll be surprised what it is when you see it Should only be two Ahirhams (Sight) to get past.

Comment

Living on a Prayer was interesting. Especially the cutscene near Camp Riversmeet.

When all the cutscenes that played it I almost convinced myself that the

path companion

would appear in one but alas was not to be. I hope they're not forgotten about.

Comment

Nice to see they finally used
                            too for that quest.

There's speculation we're going to see all out war from the Empire during the end of 1.0, like in the CG trailer.
                            Last edited by Rep; 08-09-2012, 13:31.

Comment

Something is happening now.

I was doing Moogle this morning and when we exited the second battle the music wasn't the standard Black Shroud theme but instead the imperial theme. I assumed it was glitched but asked my PT members and they had the same music (well one person said they still had the moogle theme but they were a moron and I'm presuming couldn't tell the difference).

We teleported to Broken Water for Ifrit and the same music was playing there and the area was covered in imperials and even magitek armour. Not sure exactly what's happening.

Apparently, they're supposed to drop Imperial Operative Tricorne and Imperial Operative Hat.
                              Last edited by C'; 08-09-2012, 14:41.

Comment

Gave double melding a go yesterday Repp and made 5/10 double melded Mahogany Pattens, teir 3's, hit 3 in a row at one point, its so addictive I am going to try and make a load more lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X