This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C' View Post
    Yeah realised that and created my one character account (WTF is wrong with S-E? Why can't they just call them characters instead of 'Options'. Everything still feels needlessly confusing).

How do I register my Helm and Armbands codes and get my Hermes' Shoes from POL link?
    You got to do it the same way, choose FFXIV again and instead of putting in the game code put in the bonus item codes, maybe it is down at the moment though.

Comment

Were did u guys get the arm codes? Dont think I even ever got one.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        Were did u guys get the arm codes? Dont think I even ever got one.
        It was from having a first print of Final Fantasy XIII on PS3. When you registered it an email was sent to you with a code that both applied you for the XIV beta and for the arms.

Comment

Ah that explains it. I was mr 360.

Comment

Well that will teach you to buy the poorer version of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
              You got to do it the same way, choose FFXIV again and instead of putting in the game code put in the bonus item codes, maybe it is down at the moment though.
              Thank you. Got the Onion Helm and Asuran Armguards both registered (thankfully I backed up my email that had the XIII code when I switched computers earlier this year).

Just need the Hermes' Shoes now but hopefully they will just be active when my character is created.

Comment

A new interview is up on FFXIVCore and I can't help but feel dissapointed reading it, my main gripe is how they mention Solo is the main way the main storyline will be played.

GW: Ultimately, what kind of play style will FFXIV have?

DK: We’re designing the main scenario to be mostly soloable. Thereare party battles, but the focus is solo play. The storyline is pretty hefty. Even the quests available in-game seemed pretty high-volume because of the custscenes, but it will increase even further. If you’re wondering what we have in store for crafters and gatherers, we’re still preparing it so please look forward to it.

Comment

what server you guys all starting on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                    what server you guys all starting on?
                    Istory

Are you joining tonight ?

Comment

yeah. already done the square enix account side and the c&b.

Comment

Starting to think of what to name my character, my Beta name was something I just took from a baseball game I was watching, I need to come up with something better.

Comment

How about Mike Hawk?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                            How about Mike Hawk?
                            Maybe lol, i'm thinking of bringing the Wedge name back somehow

Comment

And we're LIVE!

I was in, tried the tab key (so I can see if I can surf) nope... still can't.

Servers are now congested...
                              Last edited by elaniel; 22-09-2010, 01:39.

Comment

Yup, managed to make my character, the name is Tonco Haemon.

Lol thought I would see if alt tab worked now but still doesn't, can't log back in due to server congestion so will probably call it a night.

Comment

Working...
                                X