Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Dodore kill this evening? Need to get going on these achievements we all need pre-ARR.

Comment

Probably not going to be able to EXP tonight. I'm only 8 leves short in Cassiopeia Hollow for all the "I Survived..." achievements so I've decided to just focus on getting those done this evening.

However, doing those should get me to WHM40 so would everyone like to meet up there and do the next set of job NMs then maybe make a push for 45 by the weekend?

Comment

Just been reading through the latest "Changes to existing items..." Lodestone post. I commend S-E's attempts to put a positive spin on all the changes but reading through a lot of it, I can't help but think they are having to dumb down or cut corners for 2.0.

Also, 4 posts in a row. Someone else please post for the love of god. D=

Comment

Originally posted by Nishimori View Post
          I think the main improvement probably for many is the new engine and its scalability, looking at the new requirements for the alpha it should hopefully get the game a fair few more players!
          I just learned about this today. I'm interested to see how much it can be scaled down.

Any chance of a trial account, or a benchmark, or something?

Comment

There's going to be 2 benchmarks I believe.

Also based on the latest Letter from the Producer I think we're looking at downtime of a few months for A Realm Reborn.

Overall, about 35% of you voted for keeping the servers open, regardless of the fact new data won’t be carried over.
            While these numbers make for a tough decision, I was planning to keep the servers open so long as 30% of the players voted for it. And so, a few days after the servers go down on November 11th (00:00 PST), we’re planning to bring them back up.

However, we’re going to take a look at the login numbers at the end of each month. In the event that numbers drop below 30%, we’ll take the servers down again, and decide where to go from there. Expect more details on when the servers will be back online after everything’s been shut down. But for now, go and have as much fun as you can before November 11th.
            That suggests multiple months' downtime for the transfer.
            Last edited by C'; 05-10-2012, 16:17.

Comment

Months would be a really really bad idea for them, this mmo hasnt had the greatest of starts as it is. Taking it down for months could lose them even more playerbase sounds like a decision that the team that started 14 would make.

Unless they are hoping for a massive influx of new players with 2.0 which I dont expect them to get, surely more people are going to wait and see if its any good and not be let down again like everyone was at the start. They need the current playerbase for word of mouth advertising!

Oh well at least it will give me time to player borderlands 2, ttt2, darksiders 2, Re6 in the mean time!

Comment

After our adventures last night I did some bits of gearing with my blm (that some of you know) and then moved on with the blm quests.

Finished up 3/5 on AF and need help with the last part of the current mission im on which is going into AV and the body mission.

I also cracked back on with my bsm as we seem to be lacking it in the LS and am currently 35.

Comment

It exists (PS3 version):

スクウェア・エニックスは、MMORPG『ファイナルファンタジーXIV:新生エオルゼア』において、PS3版のスクリー...

Those textures! *yuck*

Wonder if that UI is an option on PC for pad users?

Also still, **** melding!
                  Last edited by C'; 11-10-2012, 07:31.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    It exists (PS3 version):

スクウェア・エニックスは、MMORPG『ファイナルファンタジーXIV:新生エオルゼア』において、PS3版のスクリー...

Those textures! *yuck*

Wonder if that UI is an option on PC for pad users?

Also still, **** melding!
                    I really cant make my mind up about v2. I like the look of the speech bubbles in them pics its the first time I have seen them. Very old skool ff-esk.

My luck ran out last night Rare, rep tried another meld for me on blm hands and they went BOOM!

So I missed the little bit of crafting conversation in the LS last night but what would be the ultimate ability crafting setup for making HQ. What do you all use to get that quality up?
                    Last edited by djtickle; 11-10-2012, 08:44.

Comment

Teamspeak fixed, ts3server://37.123.113.176?port=15504 or rargh.ls.teamspeak.net (when the DNS updates).
                      Last edited by Rep; 11-10-2012, 10:52.

Comment

Dear DJ & All

Would you be interested murdering some pesky wolves and joining one in a experience points and spiritbond party?

Kind Regards
                        Apa

Comment

Dear Apa,

I have consulted with Weeping and we are both up for this, what time do you want to start? 6pm ish?

Lots of Love

Kind Regards

DJ x

Originally posted by apathy87 View Post
                          Dear DJ & All

Would you be interested murdering some pesky wolves and joining one in a experience points and spiritbond party?

Kind Regards
                          Apa
                          Also 306.97 - WHQL Drivers out for Nvidia peeps.
                          Last edited by djtickle; 11-10-2012, 11:26.

Comment

My Dearest Apa and friends,

Counting the seconds until we partake in more animal slaughter.

Forever yours
                            Rep.

Comment

Does anyone use windower? If so which one do you use?

Comment

So finally, 10+ Garuda wins and my first weapon drop! The Sword Would be nice if they reduce the Totem count like they did with Kupo Nuts, but can't see it happening. It's still a really tough fight that requires all members hit high numbers for stats, but doesn't seem as hard as pre-patch Garuda, Kupo XIV kicked about 3 BLM in Ul'dah before settling on the final party last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X