Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think impact is 8am Sunday morning. I'll be online from about 6am Sunday morning I think (set those alarms).

May take one last look around tomorrow evening too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
      Gridania

Stunning. Reminds me of FFXII in terms of the world design and it is what XIII and what XV should be like.

Comment

Do any of you happen to know when 2.0 launches if you are going to be given the option of changing race etc? Also that video above looks amazing! Is November 11th the launch of 2.0 alpha and the actual launch next year?

Comment

The alpha has already started (Japan only at the moment).

11 November is when Dalamud impacts on Eorzia and basically signals the end of 1.0.

Full launch shouldn't be expected until next year although I think beta keys (for all countries) will be going out in December.

Existing characters will have a one time character change option for race, design etc but it's unclear whether you can change your character name.

Comment

Anyone who wants to be up early and watch the world end, I'll be streaming from 6-8AM in the morning.

Comment

so hopefully i can get to see some of this event, not looking good so far.

Comment

watching the livestream looks like repps about to get booted again, i cant even get to character select.

Comment

lol, repp was on, now i got in and no one else is, gone back to uldah maybe more chance of staying logged in.

Comment

It's fitting the game died as it began.

In a series of TIMEOUT errors and R:0s.

Comment

That was not worth getting up early for an almost non existent event and a 5 min CG trailer.

But it does bring the game to a proper end, we'll have to see what's in the live letter.

Comment

End of an Era

Comment

For me that ending more than made up for the 2 hours prior to it,

Limsa getting turned to dust, the look on everyone's face at the failed Twelve summoning and that final smile

just epic.

Comment

this alpha footage looks amazing.

Comment

Do we know when the new game will be available for play?

Comment

at the end of the letter it sounds like alpha invites for us may be around the 26th of November, so if we're lucky we'll be in beta sometime in December with an official release in Jan or Feb.

Comment

Working...
                                X