Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not updated my PC since I built it (for XIV) and it runs the beta fine.

Is there any pre-order listings for the Collector's Edition yet?
    Last edited by C'; 23-05-2013, 19:45.

Comment

Vanilla XIV was so poorly developed and optimised, I honestly don't believe there was a system in the world that would run it 1080p all bells and whistles. ARR is a completely redeveloped engine, for me it runs better than Vanilla did.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
        I've not updated my PC since I built it (for XIV) and it runs the beta fine.

Is there any pre-order listings for the Collector's Edition yet?

Gone for the PS3 version as we will be getting the PC version download for free. Then at least I have the option to play on either PS3 or PC.
        Last edited by djtickle; 24-05-2013, 11:08.

Comment

Don't lynch the outsider, but will the PS3 version be able to play with PC folk? I've chucked in an order for the PS3 collector's edition and am quite curious to see how this is. Cheers!

Comment

Yeah they will be able to as long as you select the same server as the people you want to play with.

Technically you can play on PS3 or PC as long as you have the media to play with once you setup your account your able to do this.
            Last edited by djtickle; 24-05-2013, 12:45.

Comment

GET HYPE!

14th June for Phase 3 Beta. A little later than I was hoping (early June, wut?) but can't wait to try out MNK and BRD again.

Comment

I hope this gets a PS4 release. Like I did with the 360 I'll just play FF:Online with a really capable sparkly new piece of hardware like a complete idiot. ;p

Depending on what the PS4 has lined up I might just be sensible instead and build a semi-decent PC, after I sort out our poor internet that is.

The animations look mint0r.
                Last edited by dataDave; 30-05-2013, 18:11.

Comment

edit - nothing to see here.
                  Last edited by djtickle; 30-05-2013, 20:09.

Comment

Watching some of the latest live letter its actually quite impressive how good this is running on PS3, took me awhile to even notice it wasn't the PC version.

As for that video I think its making me think BLM will be my main job, longer cast times, slightly slower paced maybe.

But June 14th Why same time as The Last of Us comes out.

Comment

Are there going to be separate invites for the PS3 beta? I signed up for the PC one and said I would want to participate in the PS3 one too but not sure if you have to sign up again?

The above trailer looks awesome, I also read that you no longer have to search for parties and there is an auto party function to do dungeons so you can actually do stuff with other in the game without waiting around for hours!

Comment

Cancelled my PS3 version today. Going to wait for the PS4 version now.

Comment

Bloody hell. That's patience.

I'm already struggling waiting for the next phase of the beta to start.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            Bloody hell. That's patience.

I'm already struggling waiting for the next phase of the beta to start.
                            Haha, I'll still be playing it on PC with the free version upgrade! I was just getting the PS3 version for a 2nd way of playing it. Also its easier to move around than my PC! I do want the new special edition so hopefully PS4 will get this edition and gives me a 2nd way of playing it rather than PS3.

Comment

FINAL FANTASY XIV, FINAL FANTASY, ファイナルファンタジー, ファイナルファンタジーXIV, FFXIV, FF14, SQUARE ENIX, スクウェア・エニックス, スクエニ, MMO, MMORPG, 新生エオルゼア, ARR, A Realm Reborn, E3, E3 2013

New Trailer.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to the next beta phase, but does anyone know why they have removed the test client installer, was gonna re-install and prep tonight, will it be back up in time for p3?

I've been playing Neverwinter recently, not a bad f2p game.

Comment

Working...
                                X