Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been disconnected again

Comment

has it been like this all day with the servers dropping?

Comment

For the first three hours it was flawless but I guess as it got later in the afternoon I guess people acrosss Europe will be getting in from work and people in the US getting up around now.

Comment

Finally managed to source a beta code!!!

In and updating on PS3 now!

So what the best server to choose for me and a friend in the EU? Is it easier than FF11 was? Did you say starting class changes your city? Do we have a list of who starts where? Me and a friend want to start in the same place at the same time...

Comment

We're on Moogle server, when you make your character you'll see which job starts you where.

Comment

I'll quickly log and and try create a character on Moogle tonight, I'm off to see Man of Steel so probs won't get started until tomorrow AM.

What classes have you guys rolled so far?
              Last edited by apathy87; 14-06-2013, 15:46.

Comment

We've got a PGL MRD and CNJ so far.

Comment

And they have opened up all the classes for this phase? - I'll prob go GLA or THM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post

Comment

I'm on too. Currently updating, tho my niece reset the PS3 sometime ago and put me behind :/

Will be on later for a bit but also going to watch Man of Steel later so most likely early hours tomorrow before work.

Comment

What you guys named, I just logged on!

Comment

Repp Beta, see Rare or Wedge for a pearl, I'll be back on in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by 85 78 73 81 85 69 View Post
                            Thought that it was worth mentioning to people who want to give this an early go on the PS3, there's a video on the US store which bags you a chance of getting a beta code if you download it.
                            And there we go, after thinking about it we probably won't get much play out of the game so it may as well go to somebody who get;s something out of it. Please say if you use the codes to stop other people trying.
                            Originally posted by SquareEnix
                            Beta Registration Code - RBWE N72K 5XRN A967 YUWB
                            For instructions on how to register your Beta registration code please click here.

PlayStation?3 Promotion Code - 2427-PKNP-TPKG

Comment

So how easy is it to get between starting villages on this? Me and a friend want to be classes that start in different places, and I'm unsure how difficult it would be to meet up?

Comment

Someone else will have to confirm but I would say choose the place as it's easier to change your class than starting village.

Comment

Working...
                                X