Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can change your class? How'd you do that then?

Comment

Come on, who's on Moogle, I know there's more than 4 of us, give Repp Beta, Zero San or Toncish Haemonish a /tell in-game for a linkpearl or jump on Teamspeak.

Comment

Am already in the LS and will be back on later - Tali Zker.

Comment

Well I've just created my character on Moogle and an archer. Not sure how much I'll be playing though. Same as my PC character. Elaniel Losalair

Comment

Anyone tried the PS3 version yet?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              Anyone tried the PS3 version yet?
              I'm on PS3

Comment

So I've heard you can only play this beta on weekends... Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  You can change your class? How'd you do that then?
                  You can only change class once you have you first class to level 10 but doing so requires you to travel to the guild that you want to change to to complete a quest. Once that is completed, you can change whenever you want by changing your equipped weapon.

Yes for now the beta runs until 9.00am GMT (10.00am BST) on Sunday morning. They said this might be extended to longer hours later in phase 3 but not confirmed yet.

Comment

Be sure to read through the Beta Forums, ton of information in there.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Plus its all about the ping!
                      Why? Do things like skill chains rely on split-second reaction now?

I'll be useless with a 500-1000ms ping...

Comment

I wouldn't think ping would be an issue, we played the previous Beta on JP servers and it was ok.

Comment

It's ****ing glorious, I liked Vanilla but this, Reborn is an understatement. Been sceptical for along time about them pulling this off but it's surpassing the last 18 months of hype for me. Magical.

Oh and that level 14

Scene with the Legatus

Some of the npc banter is brilliant
                          Last edited by Rep; 16-06-2013, 01:40.

Comment

I got accepted for the Beta. Should I hop in? I don't have time now but am intrigued.

Comment

So I imagine a bunch of the older players would have noticed this from the recent trailer.

Growing the beard.

Old Cid as a comparison.
                              Last edited by C'; 16-06-2013, 08:24.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                                I wouldn't think ping would be an issue, we played the previous Beta on JP servers and it was ok.
                                True, but they seem to be making more of an effort to get people "on the right servers".

Guess time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X