Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayani Tenzen View Post
    Yes, RareHero Sir! Forgot my old login.. Good to see you
    Good to hear from you. I was browsing a few of my old bookmarks a while back and found the old Galleon forums and was wondering what you were up to.

Don't suppose you can be tempted to join us in XIV as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayani Tenzen View Post
      Imagine my Surprise when I found an old Google Image of the Rargh LS and it brings me to this Forum! How are all you guys doing? ^^
      Hey Bayan, how's it going? It's been a while

Comment

It's going pretty well, I lost all the old Bookmarks when my old CPU died - totally forgot about this place but was thinking about you guys the other day and if you were still together. Been Playing FFXIV on Selbina/Ridill on and off during 1.0 with a lot of the old BtL/Galleon group if you remember those HNM Linkshells. We have made a Social Forum and will likely be moving onto one of the NA/EU Servers in Phase 4 prior to release. Wanted to see what you guys would be doing and where you were headed for Launch!

Comment

Heh, BtL

Comment

Hey Bayan, good to hear from you again.

Tomorrow we should get to use old characters, so I will look to be testing out some higher level stuff, maybe some primals if they are in the game.

Comment

Unfortunately I think content is still capped to 35 this weekend so the only High Level Content to try out will be the Zaha'rak and U'ghamaro Mines Beastmen Cities - maybe some new NMs and Boss Fights inside!?

What Server were you guys on?

Comment

Beta characters are on Moogle but mains are Gungnir.

Comment

Fingers crossed we can get some more people through the L15 dungeon quest and maybe even clear the next one this weekend.

Comment

Will you guys be using your beta characters? My main seems to be residing on Durandal.

Comment

So it turns out there are no servers based in Europe, all in Montreal, the U.S and Japan.

Comment

Yay /tearsofjoy

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u2hQdJR.jpg?1[/IMG]
                        Last edited by Rep; 21-06-2013, 12:28.

Comment

So which server are we moving to? Just received an email about transfers. I found on the Lodestone my original character exists still. What stats are carried over or is it fresh start? I only ever played whilst it was free. May just start from scratch to get used to things again.

Moving over to the PS3 as it's easier for me to play on that.

Comment

I'm on Moogle EU.

It bloody controls like WoW-lite.

Will be back on in 2hrs from now. I want to cane up to lv.15 ASAP to do some team-based stuff.

Comment

Select Gungnir as your server and old character should appear. I still don't see a reason to move, even with everyone hammering the Salvage npc, everything is instant.

I imagine with today's release of Legacy servers, Moogle is dead now.
                              Last edited by Rep; 21-06-2013, 12:13.

Comment

I'm still on Moogle, it doesn't seem any different from before

Comment

Working...
                                X