Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperion was an original suggestion because lots of Seraph people were going there but there is also people moving to that Server that we didn't along with or where just obnoxious so we might avoid them all together. Excalibur looks really crowded on the Transfer Page at the moment!

Comment

Ragnarok looks dead, we should really move a bit quickly on this juts to make sure we all get on a decent server together.

Comment

Turns out u can change your mind during the application, i've submitted Excalibur for now.

Comment

Done, literally a drop-down box and a button, takes 20 seconds.

Here's the application.

Comment

Excalibur repp?

Comment

Yes, I didn't want to move but not a lot that could be done.

Comment

Well you can change your decision before the 15 July so don't worry too much right now

Comment

i wanted to get Excalibur in before they stop accepting applications, can always move to another if needed.
                  Last edited by apathy87; 22-06-2013, 17:54.

Comment

So, was anyone actually around?

I saw Mr Kirov frantically killing ladybugs whilst naked, that was about it.

Comment

I've been on Gungnir server this weekend with my old character. My original hope was that they would have allowed us to put the character on Moogle (at least just for Phase 3) but it seems that isn't feasible.

I've still got my character on Moogle (Zero San) so will try and get a bit of playtime on both servers next weekend.

From playing my old jobs this weekend it does appear that there has been some changes to the additional actions that jobs can equip. Originally MNK could only use LNC and ARC skills but this has now changed to LNC and GLA. Memory is a little fuzzy but I'm certain that I used the reduced enmity related skills from ARC (Quelling Strike and Chameleon?) in V1.0. Chameleon seems to be completely gone now (unless it's a quest skill for later on) but I'll still miss Quelling Strikes for those big combo finishers.

Not sure what GLA can offer beyond Flash and Provoke and I hope they're not pushing PGL/MNK down the tanking path again. Too many of it's abilities gain bonuses from being executed from the rear/flanks to make a MNK tank viable.
                      Last edited by C'; 23-06-2013, 08:05.

Comment

I was about saturday, really enjoyed my day with the game as with the previous beta phase. Soloing THM was fun, right up until I got to the point where I had to do that bastard of a quest at level 15. Must have died to it about 10 times before it finally clicked as to what the best way of completing it was. First rule of FFXIV - IGNORE ADVICE FROM ****ING UNHELPFUL NPCS!

I've submitted a server switch for Excalibur as well. Is that where we're all going or undecided yet?

Comment

Can you all make up your minds before phase 4 please?

I got to lvl15 on Lancer, looking forward to next week. I was thinking about changing to something else, but how does that work? If I change to lvl1 in something else how am I going to level it up after all the quests have done? Guild quests and leves alone?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            So, was anyone actually around?

I saw Mr Kirov frantically killing ladybugs whilst naked, that was about it.
                            I was levelling up my second class and they didnt give me any armour, so I just ran around naked haha!!

Comment

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. I was in a leve with a light party and we all wanted to switch classes and so I guided them to Gridania and we all ended up doing our first Guild quest together and we ended up on Level 5. Levelling seemed pretty fast due to enemies attacking in parties.

I also heard that a certain quest opens up NPCs who level your classes to 15?

Comment

[NDA]Phase 2 had an npc that leveled your character to 15 once you had completed Spirithold Broken[/NDA], however, when I tried to use the npc last weekend at the start of phase 3, the option had gone. The Wandering Mistral for Phase 3 offers new options instead, one is a jump to 29, again upon completion of storyline, changing your Chocobo's name, something else Chocobo related and access to the job system upon completion of your class 15 quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X