Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will jump on this weekend and have a good look around, likely to be on in the morning and again in the evening. TO be honest it's no biggie I've nothing invested in the game so can pretty much move around freely.

Comment

If anybody happens to need a North American beta code (PS3) then let me know as I have a spare.

Comment

I'd quite like an NA beta code as intend to use both platforms.

Comment

Aiming to get Copperbell cleared for when people on later, but proving tricky atm.

Edit: Have formed a group, hopefully should clear.
          Last edited by Rep; 28-06-2013, 11:38.

Comment

I have the beta for this now. My first MMO too so will need help finding my feet.

Comment

Boo reached the

Green Slime

and server crash

Comment

What server are people playing on this weekend? You can create new beta characters on any server, including Legacy ones now. I am currently checking out Excalibur.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  I have the beta for this now. My first MMO too so will need help finding my feet.
                  Add me on PSN - MrKirov. Join the Moogle server - I'm in the same position mostly, always in need of more party members!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                    I'd quite like an NA beta code as intend to use both platforms.
                    PM'd.

I am loving the beta for this, Fates are such a great addition! Can't wait for phase 4 so time on the game isn't simply being wasted.
                    Last edited by GluedOnBeard; 28-06-2013, 14:38.

Comment

Email from SE today regarding server transfers. Excalibur is still Crowded (3 Stars) and Ragnarok is still Uncrowded (1 Star). From July 1st Masamune and Aegis applications are being stopped, but might reopen if people move off at a later date.

3 Stars still worries me that the opportunity for new players wont be available on Excalibur.

Comment

Any update on if we can recreate our character when the game launches? Sorry to keep asking the same question. Not sure if I just start a new one I'll get any perks for playing previously V1?

Comment

Managed to create a 2nd party for Copperbell, Instances were broken this morning, and we got kicked as soon as we tried to enter. One more try before giving up and we managed to clear. Easily the best of three raids so far and pretty imaginative, and and that bit in Ul'dah afterwards; ****ING AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                            Email from SE today regarding server transfers. Excalibur is still Crowded (3 Stars) and Ragnarok is still Uncrowded (1 Star). From July 1st Masamune and Aegis applications are being stopped, but might reopen if people move off at a later date.

3 Stars still worries me that the opportunity for new players wont be available on Excalibur.
                            I'm hesitant to move my main character to a one star server unless I know later on I can move it again, think a two star would be the best option.

Also bear in mind that a three star server at launch could mean sitting in a queue to log in every time.

Comment

Really not sure what to do server wise...

Played on the PS3 version today, pretty disappointing graphics and performance - very glad I can play on PC.

Comment

Checking out Ragnarok now.

Seems quite lively on it at the moment, a general search shows most players are English, though may not be accurate.

Put a shout out for UK players in Ul'dah and seems quite alot of people on there.

Quite like this server, lots of UK players it seems.
                                Last edited by mikewl; 28-06-2013, 16:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X