Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I want to play this but TERA has ruined MMOs for me I think. The combat is just too good, although I would like to try this too.

Will I have to shell out ?30 for a ARR account or can I buy an old FFXIV copy and use that code to upgrade to it?
    Yeah, if you can find an old copy I assume that can be done.

Seems Lightning will make an appearance as a NPC you can fight alongside and completing the quest will unlock her outfit for the girls and Snows for the guys. There's also weapons from XIII.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
      Yeah, if you can find an old copy I assume that can be done.

Seems Lightning will make an appearance as a NPC you can fight alongside and completing the quest will unlock her outfit for the girls and Snows for the guys. There's also weapons from XIII.
      Just leave the bitch alone

I liked XIII & XIII-2, Platinum'd both, even I don't want to see anymore of her. Is it just a JP thing or something?
      Last edited by Rep; 04-07-2013, 15:18.

Comment

I love game crossovers, it would be great if it was a fight against her to win the weapons.

PS anyone got a spare ps3 beta code I could use?
        Last edited by djtickle; 04-07-2013, 15:48.

Comment

Reinstalling the PC beta client. Am I right in assuming servers are only up at weekends?

Comment

Love crossover stuff, but they've been bumming Lightning non-stop since FFXIII.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
              Just leave the bitch alone

I liked XIII & XIII-2, Platinum'd both, even I don't want to see anymore of her. Is it just a JP thing or something?
              I quite liked them too and I'm still slowy working on the platinums but it's time consuming. I'm not too bothered by her appearance, I'd like to get my hands on Fangs weapon. Also hope it's a sign of things to come... We've now got Lightning and WoLs Helmet... I want more guests.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Reinstalling the PC beta client. Am I right in assuming servers are only up at weekends?
                Starts Friday as normal but no end time atm!!

Comment

WARNING! Imminent release of Final Fantasy game not containing Lightning detected!

Code: Toriyama! Repeat! Code: Toriyama!

Please ensure necessary steps are taken to rectify this error!
                  Last edited by C'; 04-07-2013, 17:13.

Comment

I like about a 1000 other FF characters more than her. Any other char would have been better!

Comment

Well it looks like it will be a Promotional Event for Lightning Returns rather than a permanent fixture in the Story or Game

Comment

Just made a Gladiator on Ultros! Shall be playing this evening (11pm) I think.

Comment

I don't think anyone here is on Ultros... go on Moogle?

Comment

Oh okay. Wasn't sure. Not sure if I want to be a generic cat girl now too..

Comment

I always thought Ultros was such a cool name.

Comment

Ultros is cool!

I have my beta character on Moogle and my original one on Durandal but I'm not gonna bother playing with him till hes moved to Excalibur and my actual progress will be saved. So I'm just playing with the beta one on Moogle... I'm not sure about what everyone else is doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X