Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayani Tenzen View Post
    There has also been some recent Rumours that Japanese Websites were told that Early Access was only from the 23rd to the 26th August... there was even this leaked Calender... but to be honest we just need to wait three more days and hopefully all will be clear!!
    If that were true I suppose it could mean that beta phase 4 could run from the 16 August with no planned downtime before Early Access goes live.

Comment

Found this on BG, testing for tomorrows stream.

New T-Shirt, Guide Book and i'm guessing that the CDs are the Before Meteor OST?

Comment

Looks like it.

Saw these pictures on Lodestone the other day.

Think it comes out next week.

I gave up waiting for the EU Square-Enix store to stock it and ordered it from Amazon JP.

104 tracks. DAT BLU RAY OST!!!

Comment

How does shipping work with them and how much? I was thinking about getting it from Yesasia. Free shipping with them atm. Yesasia is ?35 inc shipping. Amazon works out about ?25 but unsure of shipping and if tax might be an issue.
          Last edited by djtickle; 07-08-2013, 20:09.

Comment

?25 :/

I had mine on pre-order at CDJapan was ?35 about ?45 including shipping. Usually reaches me in about 2 days if it bypasses customs. I think Yesasia might be the best option it's actual retail price is ?5250 and you're not gonna get caught out on tax from my knowledge amazon will.

I've just cancelled my order, might just look to ebay after its out. I would like to know more about the bonus item it comes with and if it'll be redeemable on an EU Square account.

Comment

The codes for Dalamud minion are not region locked. Even if you buy from the EU or US Square-Enix store, you are still getting the Japanese release of the soundtrack.

Thanks for the YesAsia tip. Wasn't listed on there when I placed my original order but switched to them as it works out ?10 cheaper when you factor in Amazon's shipping costs.
              Last edited by C'; 07-08-2013, 21:14.

Comment

Little over 5 minutes till the next live letter...

Wait how do you even use the SE Store? I see all these notifications like "blah blah blah on sale now" yet I can't view the product pages... nor even what they have. I was under the impression that the store was taken offline a while ago?
                Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 08-08-2013, 10:57.

Comment

Live translation here

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

I'll just check back later for a rundown and dates.

Comment

They answered some questions about favourite race, soda and character and then it went off air. Not sure whats happening.

Edit - seems times changed to 1pm.
                      Last edited by djtickle; 08-08-2013, 11:33.

Comment

Phase 4 is the 17th for public. Starts 16th for beta 3 testers.

Just realised possible spoilers so hidden my post.

Early Access is 24th till the 26th :/

Level 20 Cap for Phase 4 and Early access. (Arcanist will be available)

All Phase 4 progress is saved unless a game breaking bug is found.

Servers will not go down on the 26th they will just carry over to retail release.

PVP will be in P4 but a simple version with less actions available.

New additions to the Garuda fight to make it different to V1. (Also sounded like it would be easier)

New Moogle fight in Patch 2.1

You can ride unicorns (wtf)

Last edited by djtickle; 08-08-2013, 13:42.

Comment

Well :/ indeed

Comment

Early access = pointless, then.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                              Early access = pointless, then.
                              Not sure "Pointless" is accurate - lots of MMO's only had 3-4 day Early Access Periods and it falls on a Weekend rather than the Tuesday Official Launch. For People with 9-5 Jobs it's actually a massive amount of time compared to a Mid Week Launch.#

It would be more accurate to say that Beta Phase 4 is pointless now... they said originally it would be for testing higher level content but with a Level 20 cap it would appear that it's just going to be a glorified Demo for other people to try out. Which in term means that Official Launch will be the real Beta Phase 4

Comment

It's all a big pile of unorganised poo to be frank. Shame, up the the end of phase 3 it was going so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X