Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you say your friend's code went through okay do you mean he got the follow up email with a second code?

Really we don't even need this code for early access as I think most of us are Legacy members anyway. It's the pre-order bonus items I'm interested in.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to find my pre-registration code, I ordered and have the item bonus code but don't seem to have pre-registration code. Ordered the PS3 version from Amazon, might need to chase them up.

Comment

Was just coming back to edit my other post as i've just tried it and done it also. Yes after you redeem the 18 digit code you get emailed a 20 digit code and a link to a new page to input that into your SE account.

This new page asked your for your SE ID, Pass and Token number so that clears up how it all gets onto your account. This first page thats just having the problems is really just a portal to create the 20 digit codes.

It adds all the pre order items to your SE account.

Oh and another note I pre-ordered the PS3 version and have redeemed it as PC.

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
        I don't seem to be able to find my pre-registration code, I ordered and have the item bonus code but don't seem to have pre-registration code. Ordered the PS3 version from Amazon, might need to chase them up.
        Changes are your item code is the code we are talking about is it in this format? aaaaa-111-aaaaa-111
        Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2013, 08:22.

Comment

Ah I've got my 20 digit code ages ago but don't have a link in the email to do anything with it other than it says it will be used during the FFXI registration process.

You got the link so I can give it a try?

Comment

Got this

Hi XXXXXX

Thank you for registering your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII for PlayStation 3!

To reward you for the passion with which you follow our games, we have prepared a special gift for you.

Below you will find a unique promotional code, with which you will receive a FINAL FANTASY XIV secret in-game item, and a chance to be one of the beta testers of FINAL FANTASY XIV for PS3.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Promotional Code:

VVVV WWWW XXXX YYYY ZZZZ

How to Use the Code

There are two uses for the FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code.

1. Receive a FINAL FANTASY XIV Secret In-Game Item!
            After the official launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV in 2010, you will receive a secret in-game item* by registering the FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code during the registration process for FINAL FANTASY XIV.

* Details on the secret item will be revealed at a later date on SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS and the official FINAL FANTASY XIV website.

2. Enter to become a beta tester for FINAL FANTASY XIV for PlayStation 3!
            The promotional code also allows you to apply now for a chance to become a beta tester for FINAL FANTASY XIV for PlayStation 3. Click the link that appears below the FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code and enter using the official beta tester application form.
            FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test Application Form

*PLEASE NOTE

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code is available in a limited quantity. The codes are obtainable by registering a serial code printed on a special MEMBERS leaflet included in FINAL FANTASY XIII for PlayStation 3.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code enables you to apply for, but does not guarantee participation in, beta testing for FINAL FANTASY XIV. Those selected to participate in the beta test will be notified at a later date.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code is required only for the PlayStation 3 beta testing application. The code is not required for the beta testing application for the Windows? version of FINAL FANTASY XIV.

- Submission of the FINAL FANTASY XIV beta testing application is limited to one per Square Enix ID, either for Windows or PlayStation 3.

- Beta testing of the PlayStation 3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV will begin after the start of the Windows? version's beta testing. The schedule will be announced at a later date.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code can be used for FINAL FANTASY XIV beta testing entry for PlayStation 3 starting March 9, 2010.

- Each FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code may only be used once for each program described in this document.

The SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Team

Comment

Just realised wrong mail lol now to find my FFXIV one

Comment

The entire pre-order/early access system has been a mess.

Here's a code that you redeem to get another code that you redeem to get your bonuses.

Yo dawg, I heard you like codes...

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  Was just coming back to edit my other post as i've just tried it and done it also. Yes after you redeem the 18 digit code you get emailed a 20 digit code and a link to a new page to input that into your SE account.

This new page asked your for your SE ID, Pass and Token number so that clears up how it all gets onto your account. This first page thats just having the problems is really just a portal to create the 20 digit codes.

It adds all the pre order items to your SE account.

Oh and another note I pre-ordered the PS3 version and have redeemed it as PC.

Changes are your item code is the code we are talking about is it in this format? aaaaa-111-aaaaa-111
                  Dj, are you doing this to add the Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion to your account? I was under the impression this was not possible.

Just to get this straight as a legacy member with a 1.0 CE edition I will get early/access + all of the ingame bonus items from the CE for ARR?

Additionally, I can pre-order a standard copy of ARR (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) - which will give me a code, to get a code, which can be used to add the Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion to my account?
                  Last edited by apathy87; 21-08-2013, 08:42.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    The entire pre-order/early access system has been a mess.

Here's a code that you redeem to get another code that you redeem to get your bonuses.

Yo dawg, I heard you like codes...
                    Yup its awful. If they don't get this sorted by weekend....

Going to be alot of people like this!

Originally posted by apathy87 View Post
                    Dj, are you doing this to add the Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion to your account? I was under the impression this was not possible.

Just to get this straight as a legacy member with a 1.0 CE edition I will get early/access + all of the ingame bonus items from the CE for ARR?

Additionally, I can pre-order a standard copy of ARR (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) - which will give me a code which can be used to add the Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion to my account?
                    Yes it added the Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion to my account. It also told me that it added to my service account was the Helm of Light, Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding and Baby Behemoth Minion.

*edit to be clear - It showed Helm of Light, Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding and Baby Behemoth Minion attached to my account and that it was adding the Mog Cap and Cait Sith Minion.

I dont think the standard edition gives you the Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion? As far as I was awear people with 1.0 CE had to order the PS3 CE of ARR which is what I did. (Please dont quote me on this but it has worked for me)

With you being Legacy you will already receive the Helm of Light, Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding and Baby Behemoth Minion. (if you bought V1 CE)
                    Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2013, 08:45.

Comment

Good point being v1 I probably get early access which is good given I seem to have lost my code to get my code...

Comment

Saw this on BG which explains what players from V1.0 can get when they move over to ARR based on their "status". Clearest explanation yet I think.

1.0 players receive: Free Copy of XIV, Phase 3 access, 14 day free trial.

1.0 CE players receive: Free Copy of XIV, Phase 3 access, 14 day free trial, Free CE in game items (WoL Helm, Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding, Baby Behemoth Minion)

1.0 Legacy players receive: Free Copy of XIV, Phase 1 access, 14 days free trial, Early Access, Lower Subscription Fee, Name in Credits, Legacy Chocobo

1.0 CE Legacy players receive: Free Copy of XIV, Phase 1 access, 14 days free trial, Early Access, Lower Subscription Fee, Name in Credits, Legacy Chocobo, Free CE in game items (WoL Helm, Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding, Baby Behemoth Minion)
                        Early access is reserved for people with a pre-order code or V1.0 players with Legacy status. If you had a V1.0 account but not legacy you don't get early access.

There was a bit of confusion from the S-E support desk a couple of weeks back that led people to believe that the pre-order bonus items (Moogle Cap and Cait Sith Minion) couldn't be added to existing accounts. This is incorrect. The pre-order code can be redeemed on existing accounts so if you place a pre-order you can have those items.

The confusion came because you cannot add the serial code from the full game to your existing account for an extra 30 days free. But you can if you buy a PS3 version and add that your account.

Comment

Cheers for that rare, where did you pre-order from?

Comment

I ordered a PC Collector's Edition from GAME (was ?41.99 when I ordered which is the lowest I've seen it for).

I've also got a US PS3 Collector's Edition coming from Amazon.com.

Comment

Cool, but the SE also provides the code ye? (just double checking)

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                                I ordered a PC Collector's Edition from GAME (was ?41.99 when I ordered which is the lowest I've seen it for).

I've also got a US PS3 Collector's Edition coming from Amazon.com.
                                How come you have gone for a US PS3 version?

Comment

Working...
                                X