Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For fear of speaking too soon, looks like the maintenance did the trick. Bunch of us logged in first attempt this evening.

Comment

Not quite Lv32 yet, but very close, so will definitely be ready for the next instance this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
        When we were discussing server options prior to phase 4, it was decided some people would go to Excalibur while others went to Ragnarok, honestly it sounds like you opted for Excalibur, there's no other way you could have ended up on it, or you'd still be on Gungnir.
        Ah, that may have been it. It may be due to me seeing that and choosing it but noticed Ragnarok was an EU server. Managed to get onto the website too. Find the controller on PS3 to be quite good although will need a keyboard for typing.

Comment

After getting to 50 and trying out some of the end game content, i have to say the PS3 version is a no go tbh. Low FPS, lag so bad you cant see mobs players, and healing on a control pad is a complete pain in the arse. Add in the server lag (moved from boss AoE etc, but still get hit on the other side of the screen) no casting animations, char just stands still. Then of course you are at the mercy of the MMO elitist brigade, and look like a complete prat into the bargain Looking like ill have to go buy a new PC if i want to carry on with the game.

Most of the issues i have are with the targeting of mobs/players on the pad. No matter what i do ,left right up down i end up going through players when i want to target mobs or mobs when i want to target players. Add all this together on fights like ifrit hard mode onwards, and its a complete nightmare. How i miss Tab from my WoW days

Comment

Originally posted by Garny View Post
            After getting to 50 and trying out some of the end game content, i have to say the PS3 version is a no go tbh. Low FPS, lag so bad you cant see mobs players, and healing on a control pad is a complete pain in the arse. Add in the server lag (moved from boss AoE etc, but still get hit on the other side of the screen) no casting animations, char just stands still. Then of course you are at the mercy of the MMO elitist brigade, and look like a complete prat into the bargain Looking like ill have to go buy a new PC if i want to carry on with the game.

Most of the issues i have are with the targeting of mobs/players on the pad. No matter what i do ,left right up down i end up going through players when i want to target mobs or mobs when i want to target players. Add all this together on fights like ifrit hard mode onwards, and its a complete nightmare. How i miss Tab from my WoW days
            I'm doing fine on PS3! There are annoyances, but nothing that I can't work around, or won't be fixed

Comment

Just installing on PS3 so going to try it out later.

Baby arrived last week so had plenty of awake time why shes been sleeping. Couple of "gets" here!

Comment

I really wish SE could just get things right!

Was helping people with the
                fight today and getting out of the red hit areas is pretty easy but you still get hit!!!

Think it was beta 3 where it was terrible but it's still not right. It's never a problem with normal mobs as most are slow but it still not 100%

Comment

Anyone interested in some more Brayflox Longstop runs this weekend? I want some cavalry gear for my GLA before we progress on MSQ.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    Anyone interested in some more Brayflox Longstop runs this weekend? I want some cavalry gear for my GLA before we progress on MSQ.
                    Brayflox is really good. It's one of my favorite dungeons. Also it has a decent boss for that level.

Comment

Do people have to be online in order to add them to your friends list? I tried adding DJ and Noel yesterday but it couldn't find you both!

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                        Do people have to be online in order to add them to your friends list? I tried adding DJ and Noel yesterday but it couldn't find you both!
                        I'm on ragnarok too, and I shall be online tonight! Add me - Mr Kirov

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                          Yeah I've looked for you a couple of times. Should be easier now login problems are fixed. I'll be logged in most of the day today.

Comment

They're adding an afk kicker in a few weeks it seems, no more standing logged in all day for you!! Haha

Tickle fancy helping me and the missus through a run or two of cutters cry later?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                              They're adding an afk kicker in a few weeks it seems, no more standing logged in all day for you!! Haha

Tickle fancy helping me and the missus through a run or two of cutters cry later?
                              Yeah man sure Just lmk when, i'm home all day so just give me a heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                Yeah man sure Just lmk when, i'm home all day so just give me a heads up!
                                Ill be on probably from about 5ish, so anytime around/after then

Comment

Working...
                                X