Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQ44, again haven't embedded because of spoilers, fight is ****ing nuts though and tougher than I was expecting, probably as tough as

the version one 8 man fight

. It's hands down the hardest thing I've had to heal from both versions of the game, with three front line DD I doubted it was possible the first few attempts. Great tanking from Rare too, still think you should consider PLD 50+

Oh and after the fight, bricks were shat!

IS-THAT-ALL?!

Every time
    shows up, things get mental.
    Last edited by Rep; 14-09-2013, 01:06.

Comment

Do service accounts run out tomorrow? That was sooner than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
        Do service accounts run out tomorrow? That was sooner than I expected.
        Not sure tbh, my mogstation shows 31 days left but I have added a ps3 version to my acc.

I didn't think I would get the 30 days, assumed it was new acc only.
        Last edited by djtickle; 16-09-2013, 14:13.

Comment

My Mogstation is showing 1 day remaining, and registered as Legacy/Collector's Edition.

Comment

Existing players only got 14 days (+extras for server messups at the start).

If you added the PS3 version to your service account, you got another 30 days trial.

Comment

I've got 61 days left, I think thats down to me buying FFXIV collectors edition on the PC back in 2010 but never creating a character after registration then I bought the PS3 collectors edition.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                Existing players only got 14 days (+extras for server messups at the start).

If you added the PS3 version to your service account, you got another 30 days trial.
                Whats a shame about that is it seems that because of our free 30 days from the PS3 version it puts us 30 days behind on the Veteran rewards. Not that atm they are any good but still.

So by supporting SE more and buying it for more than 1 platform we get rewarded later

Grats Noel on Ifrit win last night ^^

Comment

Quick question for those who've ordered the XIV soundtrack from yesasia. How long did it take to turn up? It's been about 3 weeks since I ordered and no sign of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                    Quick question for those who've ordered the XIV soundtrack from yesasia. How long did it take to turn up? It's been about 3 weeks since I ordered and no sign of it.
                    It was around 2 weeks from the launch date for me. But I ordered before Rare and his turned up 3 days sooner than mine I think.

Comment

Has anyone found a pattern to Behemoth/Odin yet? Trying to get gold on "Clearing the Hive" FATE too, but no one will let the gates fall in order to spawn it.

Comment

Upcoming patch information -

IDN Play Adalah Agen Resmi IDN Poker Online, Mainkan Judi Poker Online Uang Asli Poker IDN, Bersama Agen IDN Poker Resmi Indonesia

Comment

Woot

Hildibrand!

Comment

Been on 14 for a few days, stuck on the old server tho =/

Comment

Server transfers will be any day now Tox, SE has it down as mid-September".

Comment

cool, i bored already, got my grand company and thats bout it

Comment

Working...
                                X