Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
    Had the first experience of DF fails the other day running Brayflox, man some people just plain suck. Managed to get the wins in the end but it was some hard work. 4/7 on tank gear out of there now so a few more runs needed to finish up then on we go...
    Had a df fail on Sunday night doing haukke manor. Between the smn going afk pretty much constantly, appearing only to beat me on gear drops, the boss fight was poorly Co ordinated by the 3 of them who'd done it before. Told myself the black list was reserved for rmt bots, but this is the first time I've had to use it on players!

Comment

Please, you lot think you've got problems now, wait till you do Titan HM using the DF Like I said, It's taken me 200 or so wipes before I think I'm ready to beat it, It's hard for anyone to learn. Been trying non-stop for 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
        Please, you lot think you've got problems now, wait till you do Titan HM using the DF Like I said, It's taken me 200 or so wipes before I think I'm ready to beat it, It's hard for anyone to learn. Been trying non-stop for 4 days.
        Totally agree, even Garuda is 99% silly on Duty Finder. I dont understand though why Chimera and Hydra are not in duty finder though.

As soon as you have the Titan rotation down you will be good. Prob stating the obvious but as long as nobody falls off and people don't get hit from the plumes your laughing. The fight is all about dodging and the only real DPS needed is during the heart section. You can take your time with everything else and just make sure you dodge. It also helps not to be stood together and be spread out.

I have done it 2 different ways, with 2 healers and with 3, seem's much easier with 2 now but it helped to get used to it with 3.

Also Titan is a really bad setup with Duty Finder as it makes you have 2 tanks and the 2nd tank is useless.

Reading on BG it seems that world transfer will be with us soon and it seems the 1st 5 days will be free!

Update Notes from today -

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hot Fixes (Oct. 1)
        - Implemented countermeasure against illicit method of items use

Not sure what all that was about.
        Last edited by djtickle; 01-10-2013, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
          FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hot Fixes (Oct. 1)
          - Implemented countermeasure against illicit method of items use

Not sure what all that was about.
          Link.

Don't play this game but I sometimes check a certain site about the game. Might answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Link.

Don't play this game but I sometimes check a certain site about the game. Might answer your question?
            That's where I got my information from. The description wasn't on at that point.

Comment

Just done some runs with a group who dodged EVERYTHING phase 1-4, a lot of people from Galleon helped. It's a completely different fight when that happens, didn't win but were getting him to about 20%. I swear my hands were shaking all through phase 5.

Comment

SUCK IT TITAN!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yqIKcse.jpg[/IMG]
                Last edited by Rep; 02-10-2013, 13:49.

Comment

Mmmm Relicy Goodness/

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/me7UyU9.jpg[/IMG]

Also, stolen from Kaza

[IMG]http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/1489479.jpg[IMG] Slight spoilers
                  Last edited by Rep; 02-10-2013, 14:04.

Comment

Haha I was chatting to Barrett Weatherwax last night. He a part of my FC.

Comment

Finally got my fisher to 50. Splashed out on all the HQ gear, just need to get some more gil saved and get it materia melded.

Comment

Originally posted by chang View Post
                        Finally got my fisher to 50. Splashed out on all the HQ gear, just need to get some more gil saved and get it materia melded.

I love that minion, it's ace! Grats on the fishing gear what server you on?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          I love that minion, it's ace! Grats on the fishing gear what server you on?
                          On Ragnarok mate, In the same LS as you lol. Char is Kuchiki Miah

Comment

still stuck on jp server.... still prefer ff11 too, 14 battle system sucks imo

Comment

Originally posted by chang View Post
                              On Ragnarok mate, In the same LS as you lol. Char is Kuchiki Miah
                              Haha didnt relate the name chang

Comment

Playing White Mage on this game makes my eyes bleed, I really don't know how people do it all the time. Its much better on pad though than KB/Mouse.

Had abit of a change this week and did some crafting for a change. Got Weaver and Carp to 50 with Goldsmith to 49 which ill finish later. Leaves me just with Leather to get to 50 but its some way off. The leves are crazy exp if you can HQ, I found myself doing leves 5-10 levels below as it was still better and quicker EXP.

Did some Ifrit's and Garuda for weapon farm and didnt come out with any as I didnt win any lots but makes me laugh how my weapons range from GC, Titan and Relics but nothing inbertween just no luck with Ifrit and Garuda since V1.

Also for a laugh in my FC we did The Praetorium as PLD, BLM and 6 BRDs. Was so easy! I wonder how 8 SMN's would do with some of these dungeons or bosses. Surprised nobody has tried it yet.
                                Last edited by djtickle; 07-10-2013, 08:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X