Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dec update looks to have a ton of stuff added, reckon alot of this will give tomes so getting ilvl90 gear will be a bit more enjoyable.

Also wonder if the extreme primals will give better weapon drops.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
      The Dec update looks to have a ton of stuff added, reckon alot of this will give tomes so getting ilvl90 gear will be a bit more enjoyable.

Also wonder if the extreme primals will give better weapon drops.
      I'm impressed they've managed to make Titan even tougher. I am moist with anticipation at the thought of the amaze-awesome items which would need to drop in order to make it worth running.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
        I'm impressed they've managed to make Titan even tougher. I am moist with anticipation at the thought of the amaze-awesome items which would need to drop in order to make it worth running.
        Beating the Extreme mode primals will get you a weapon for your job, that sits after Relic, and before Allagan, so the 2nd strongest basically.

Comment

Remote play on Vita for the PS4 version confirmed on Rpgfan.

Comment

I just ordered the PS3 version of this from Amazon (less than ?8 now). I played FFXI until the sign in changed courtesy of Square Enix and abandoned the game at that point (though I still miss playing it).

I presume the set up is similar to FFXI in terms of Servers etc.

Comment

AK, doinitrong (Join a party in progress <3)

Comment

Pull the boss in the hole? What?

And 10 minutes left on the clock??? How in the hell?

Comment

In reply to Bassman, yes, there are lots of servers to choose from as in FFXI. I went with Ragnarok, a Legacy server, i.e. one started a few years ago. I am enjoying the game, but feel I should have chosen one of the new servers as most players are far more experienced than me. It might be more enjoyable with others who are all fairly new to the game. You can change between servers, but not from Legacy to non Legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    I give up with Turn 2. I will gladly continue running Turn 1 and 3+ but can't put myself through the misery that is Turn 2 any more with the jobs I have.

If that is not feasible, then I will have to drop from the group completely but I really can't stand doing that particular run.
                    Ignore this post now.

That Turn 2 this evening was ****ing awesome.

Like Rep, I'm convinced it will be patched out but it was incredible to at least clear it once that way.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                      Ignore this post now.

That Turn 2 this evening was ****ing awesome.

Like Rep, I'm convinced it will be patched out but it was incredible to at least clear it once that way.
                      It was amazing, way easier than I expected that method to be, all it was missing was some hardcore trance, and some glow sticks for your MNK.

Today in my series of lol AK, piss poor tanks

Comment

Your gear makes it hard to tank"
                        The **** does that even mean?

Comment

What brings you back into AK, I must do some more tome farming but just can't be assed at the moment.

Think I'm going to finish levelling BRD and WAR before I go back...

Comment

Joining a party in progress on Healer is a great way to get tomes, when no one is around to do WP SR. 9/10 people are stuck on Demon Wall, or last boss of AK when I zone in, most of the time it's instant on the DF too.

Galleon also had it's first Turn 5 win last night, amazing group that have been hammering it every night for weeks.

Comment

Seen plenty of fail at the wall and its one of 2 things, crap DD can't kill - suicide healer with Medica II on add pops.

Will give it a try on tank...

Comment

Live Letter just had a demonstration of Titan Extreme.

They wiped at phase 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X