Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to be on for half 7 for Coil.

Comment

Right been an eventful few weeks and got loads done, did my first run of Turn 4 today and got as far as phase 5. Seems a pretty straight forward set of fights more or less just positioning for tank and a check for heals and DPS. What we never got quite straight was phase 4, how do you guys normally handle?

Never got it totally clean but it seemed best to have MT pick up nearest rook and adds, OT picks up far rook, everyone groups in middle and tanks face rooks out.

Then MT picks up dread in phase 5 and OT kinight and solider?

Comment

I'm not the best one to answer that since there is alot going on I don't pay attention to, but lately we have tried to AOE the first set of Rooks and Spiders in one spot before the Dread Knight/Soldier spawn, take out Knight/Soldier first, with one tank I guess holding one Dread, when the next Rook shows up I think we have Rare Limit Break it on MNK, then take out the next Knight/Soldier then focus first Dread then second.

Comment

My US launch ps3 has just died ... Will I be able to re-register my copy on a new PS3? Or do I have to buy another copy (seems wrong)?

Comment

Should be attached to you PS id not your console.

Comment

No you'll be fine, the registration simply unlocks the game on the PSN Store.

Letter From the Producer Live XII was on yesterday. New content sounds great!

BUT FAT CHOCOBO MOUNT IS ALL I NEED.

Also 2.16 will see characters appearing wet when it rains.

rest of the details can be found here http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/...nt-screencaps/

Comment

I was all set to curse SE for their underhandedness until I realised what this actually was, as opposed to the before meteor tracks with bonus tracks. Preordered!

Comment

When PS4 drops, I'm getting back into this. I hope my character hasn't been deleted :/

Comment

Bit more info on this and the beta and save transfers etc, oh and a lovely 1080p trailer

Comment

Nice, ?7 copy of the game on PS4 for me then

Comment

Just thought I'd post to let people know; I was able to register a pre-relaunch version of this in the Square-Enix website yesterday that I got from a closing Blockbuster Video for 99p, and it worked, giving me access to FF14: ARR as well as the 30 days' game time provided - so they will work, if you ever happen to see one going for next to nothing and want to pick it up.

Not much use however, as I played it for a couple of hours yesterday and it really hasn't grabbed me at all (took an immediate dislike to the combat; I don't think I can go back to games like that after playing Guild Wars 2 and TERA), but still, others may find this advice useful.

Comment

Allagan Book of AWESOME!

Comment

Calling Rargh, seems a bunch of us are having trouble with the extreme's both learning and clearing.

So anyone fancy going from Ruda to Ifrit on Thursday night from say 7pm. Ruda IU have cleared but been stuck on Titan for a while, problem is getting a group that can get past heart to learn post heart phase - got there a few time but no group capable of a full cycle through to superbombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                              Allagan Book of AWESOME!

All those stats/commands/figures does all look terribly complex - especially when using a gamepad.

Comment

T4 beaten at last, turns out I was doing it right, no change on set up for last 3 weeks - same routine but won.

No drop but nice to have it in the bag.

Comment

Working...
                                X