Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll probably be up for some primals, we did some titan practice runs and got upto the heart phase and got close to the next part, will watch some more guides before trying again.

Comment

Comment

Hmm seeing Titan Extreme in that way makes it seem alot easier than it is, but as a guide actually quite good.

Comment

Was going to say, video needs more death.

Comment

New player here - on the PS4 open beta phase 2, which uses the proper servers and characters that carry over to the main game, need a bit of advice.

I'm trying to create a character on the Hyperion world, an NA Legacy server. My brother plays on this server. However, it says that the world is not accepting new characters at this time. What should I do? Just wait until it starts accepting new characters?

If I cannot play on the same server as my brother, there is literally no point in me buying this game.

Comment

You can start on another world and then pay a fee to transfer over I believe. I don't know if you can transfer to a world that's locked to start with however. Your best bet is to wait for the world to open, when my world was closed and my cousin was trying to get on it seemed to open for a couple hours each afternoon.

Comment

I'm finally in the world now, had to wait for the Americans to sleep.

Some small things I've noticed added to the final Ps4 game, such as an option to select resolution between 'HD' or 'Full HD', which I assume is 720 or 1080, and also the ability to change the GUI and text size, so things are actually readable from a distance at 1080 without binoculars.

Comment

Against my better judgement I've download ps4 phase 2, lets see how it goes after 2 years away.

Comment

Waiting and waiting and waiting for the damn server my lady's on to open up a slot. C'mon!!!!

Comment

X2 post.
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 05-04-2014, 15:21.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

SE's account system sucks the big one. I spent around four hours getting this up and ready last night. What's the best server to play with you guys? It looks incredibly confusing.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I think the guys that have been playing regularly sit on Excalibur NA server, Tickle sits on Ragnorak which is currently closed and a legacy server... I joined Cerberus on the EU servers.

Fresh start this time as a Taru, looks like it knows I have a ton of legacy options from ver1 but won't use them in the phase2. Well from returnee who didn't play much of the ver1 it all flows a lot faster and smoother, the guidance to do quests and general help screen is very hand holding and the low level quests themselves are the usual introductions gameplay elements or kill that/fetch this.

Definitely impressed with level variety in the black shroud, the mazes have all gone but I feel the games graphics don't look quite as good as I remember the pc version for ver1 looking 2 years ago, might be the lighting system there using. Menu navigation and the ds4 touch pad are a nightmare to use, and I can't figure out how to resize the chat box, the icon is there to drag it to a bigger size but I can't get it to work...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Waiting and waiting and waiting for the damn server my lady's on to open up a slot. C'mon!!!!
                            This still

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              I can't figure out how to resize the chat box, the icon is there to drag it to a bigger size but I can't get it to work...
                              Hold L1 and click R3 should put you into 'Virtual Mouse Mode'. I think you can then drag and resize then using the controls displayed on screen.

Comment

Don't forget you can use a proper keyboard and mouse too, alongside the controller.

Comment

Working...
                                X