Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got the retail version for the PS4 and logged in ok ? After redeeming the code and installing the game I get the following error - no valid service account.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
      Anyone got the retail version for the PS4 and logged in ok ? After redeeming the code and installing the game I get the following error - no valid service account.
      Don't think it goes live until next week.

Comment

Ah right, I thought the game out on the 11th. I'll try again next week. Cheers for the reply.

Comment

I transferred my account over from PS3 to PS4 last night and decided to give it a try this morning.........which turned into the longest gaming session (8-10 hours) I've had in years!

I think I gave up on the PS3 version as it didn't have me hooked but after hitting Level 15 everything seems to open up and I've really been enjoying it!

I'm on Ragnorak if anyone fancies doing a bit of teaming up for the Easter Promotion.

Comment

Pretty sure ps3 users upgrading got access on the 11th. Mine worked fine after upgrade and logged in ok. Just waiting on the CE items to be mailed to me

Comment

Just in case people are not aware - the retail PS4 game has a disc check (confirmed myself with my own copy), but if you downloaded the latest open beta last week, you will be able to use your retail key with that and play with no disc check. You will need to insert the disc once so that the trophies get registered, but after that you can stick with your downloaded game.

Comment

Originally posted by sj33 View Post
                Just in case people are not aware - the retail PS4 game has a disc check (confirmed myself with my own copy), but if you downloaded the latest open beta last week, you will be able to use your retail key with that and play with no disc check. You will need to insert the disc once so that the trophies get registered, but after that you can stick with your downloaded game.
                This is good info. Cheers! Mine should be with me today

Comment

What about trophies from ps3- ps4 users? My trophy list from the use of the second beta client wasn't updated after transferring from ps3 to ps4

Comment

Been away for a while due to RL. So just updating and installing on PS4 to try it out today. I'm still on Rag but unsure about my FC as ive not spoke to them in months.

Tobal you staying on Cerb? Might be up for transferring if people are gathering in one place.

Comment

In non PS4 news, BG beat Turn 9 last night http://i.imgur.com/OKROicz.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        What about trophies from ps3- ps4 users? My trophy list from the use of the second beta client wasn't updated after transferring from ps3 to ps4
                        The beta client didn't have the trophies, but the retail game does. If you download the full game, it will add the trophies.

I'm actually using the beta download (updated to retail) rather than the disc itself due to the former having no disc check, but I still needed to put the disc into the system once to actually add the trophies.

Comment

When in upgraded from ps3-4 via mog station it have me a code to download the new client, but the code kept working initiall, then telling me the code had already been used- after it showed me what I could download oddly.

I've been using the beta client to get on as I've read online it was fine. Should I just delete the beta client and attempt the code it gave me again?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                            Been away for a while due to RL. So just updating and installing on PS4 to try it out today. I'm still on Rag but unsure about my FC as ive not spoke to them in months.

Tobal you staying on Cerb? Might be up for transferring if people are gathering in one place.
                            The majority of us are still on excalibur.

Comment

Tickle, your Linkshell is still set up with everyone on Ragnarok.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                Tickle, your Linkshell is still set up with everyone on Ragnarok.
                                So I see Had fun today logged in with lots to do, considering Turn 5 was the only thing left when I last logged in. Some really nice changes too since last time I played. Hopefully will catch you later.

Comment

Working...
                                X