Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, who has tickets for the XIV con in London in October? As it was a week prior to distant worlds I figured I'd partake. Didn't manage a VIP ticket on this one sadly, the website buggered up right when they went on early release

Comment

I got standard tickets. I think the VIP ones went on sale at a later unspecified time. I'm quite annoyed, really wanted the VIP tickets.

Comment

They would have gone on sale at the same time, problem was there was only ever 200 of them. No one would have had opportunity to buy prior to Thursday at 10 am as currently players would have all had the advance email confirming it.

That said, I'm sure the biggest part of the con would be available to all attendees, after all a 20 quid difference probably won't buy a lot more, especially in London.
        Last edited by Daragon; 19-07-2014, 22:03.

Comment

I guess. I was just thinking a later time because I tried prior to ten and nothing then at ten it just said unavailable and later in the day it changed to sold out.

I didn't have any sort of slow down or anything while trying to get on the site either.

Comment

I got tickets

Comment

Me and my mate Praf both got standard tickets too!

Comment

Awesome guess I'll see everyone there

MY sub just ran out and I'm thinking maybe no renew for a few weeks but I feel like I've nothing else to play lol. When I do log on it takes a good part of an hour to find something on Duty Finder and most times I log off before I find something... DPS is a little boring but I'm not confident with my Tanking skills T_T

Comment

High Allagan Book of AWESOME!

Comment

Impressive work Rep! That's from T9, as I understand it?

I am really enjoying this. Started with the release of the PS4 version, and now at a point where I'm starting to really look into the endgame stuff. Main scenario is finished, I've got two zenith relics (BLM and WHM), have capped a few other roles (SMN/SCH, BOT, ALC, soon CUL), and have visited most dungeons in the game; most recently, CT/ST. I've only done T2 from the Coils, but I'm hoping to see more soon, along with the EX primals.

But from what I understand, none of you guys are on Odin though. Boo.

Comment

Thanks, High Allagan weapons are indeed from Turn 9, the final phase is pretty intense, I'm blessed with amazing luck, since I've now gone 1/1 for the SCH weapon on both Turn 5 & 9. Some folks have 11-12 wins now without a weapon.

I believe the majority of us are on Excalibur (legacy NA/EU server) while a few others on Ragnorok (EU server).

Comment

Oh my

Only difference now you can buy it for yourself.

Comment

Yeah, I think I might pass

Chasing your Nexus weapon yet, Rep?

Comment

Not yet, my Novus (SCH) is currently on 61/75 Crit/Det. A tier IV Materia for either of those is 400-450k each, and since 2.35 TIV is no longer 100% on i70~90 Spiritbond. Since getting High Allagan I lost motivation to finish it.

Comment

I've got to three Zeniths and am finding it hard to even push for Atma, hah! Working on levelling marauder now, feels good to know that I will (eventually) know my way around the three main class types and should understand the frustrations of all... and hopefully how to remedy them.

Comment

Heavensward expansion next spring. Level cap raised to 60 (including crafts). New city state. I don't want to watch trailers - better to experience it as new.

Comment

Working...
                                X