Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only took four years for us to get in

Comment

Announcing it right before fan fest? I like where this is going!

Also, that singing voice - I thought it wouldn't be possible to find a worse vocalist than who was picked for singing distant worlds. Guess I was wrong, glad I wasn't wearing headphones when watching that!

Comment

They announced it at the Las Vegas fan fest, more details are at the London one this weekend

Comment

/excitement

So who's going on Saturday then? Anyone else from the LS?

Comment

I'll be there. My free company has made tshirts :/

Comment

Never even noticed that anyone posted in here anymore! Those housing prices are stupid, but I am tempted to go for a medium.

I'm also going to fan-fest doing a round trip in 1 day which sadly means I'm going to miss the closing event

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
              I'll be there. My free company has made tshirts :/
              We need pictures!!!! I think ill be putting on the Meteor Survivor T-Shirt for the 1st time, and geek it up a little.

Comment

This is Daragon reporting live from a rather large queue waiting to enter Fanfest London 2014! More as it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  This is Daragon reporting live from a rather large queue waiting to enter Fanfest London 2014! More as it happens!
                  Hahaha I'm looking for the beard!

Comment

The beard is a work in progress atm hehe. Currently wearing a thick light brown coat over a grey jumper with blue jeans if you see me. The biggest giveaway will probably be the silver and gold trainers though

Comment

I'm in a black t-shirt with a tonberry on it.

Comment

Have a great day. Wish I was there, or even in Eorzea but I have to go shopping ...

Comment

I spotted tickle queuing for the marketplace. Not too sure why I'm bothering, reckon everything will be gone looking at the numbers waiting.

Goody bag is pretty awesome, bag and contents probably close to admission price value alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            I spotted tickle queuing for the marketplace. Not too sure why I'm bothering, reckon everything will be gone looking at the numbers waiting.

Goody bag is pretty awesome, bag and contents probably close to admission price value alone!
                            Poke me!

Comment

If I don't grow old and die in this merchandise queue I'll identify myself if I come across you again

Comment

Are you still in the queue?

Got out of it a little after 1 so didn't bother with the Dev panel.

Comment

Working...
                                X