Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man, all classes capped too - one hell of an achievement! Surely you're still going for that last Dreadwyrm Ring though

I really ought to push past the Atma phase of the relic and further in the coils (cleared up to T8 but not even tried T9), but I've been distracted with crafting, gathering and levelling.

I'm over here - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/7097250/

Comment

I've decided rather than renew my psplus i'll return to this for a while instead

Luckily when I stopped playing it was a good point so I've returned just as you can start to use airships for the first time! (Yes I know, it's probably very early in the game).

I'm struggling to find anyone on duty finder to do the "It's probably pirates" dungeon at Sastasha. Are there any other low-level'ers that fancy joining?

Comment

Ain't you on Phoenix Jei? Not sure anyone else on here is :

My LS has about 4/5 new starters at the moment, the games been spreading through my RL friends.

Comment

I'm just checked and I'm definately on Ragnarok. I have vague memories of originally being on phoenix and you helping me transfer?

I've been making quite good progress the past few days and am enjoying it more than ever. Which world are you on? Feel free to pop me an invite

Comment

I'm on Ragnarok too. Character Poppaea Noctis. I'll look out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
              I'm just checked and I'm definately on Ragnarok. I have vague memories of originally being on phoenix and you helping me transfer?

I've been making quite good progress the past few days and am enjoying it more than ever. Which world are you on? Feel free to pop me an invite
              Ragnarok too sweet! Whats your in game name?

Originally posted by fatbatch2 View Post
              I'm on Ragnarok too. Character Poppaea Noctis. I'll look out for you.
              Sent you a friends request!

Comment

So that final MSQ just goes ****ing nuclear! Amazing scenes.

Comment

Because staff's are cool.

Comment

Because my bard glamour is ace.

Comment

Haha, I have no words

Comment

Comment

Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is fairing with this atm. Think this is longest I've gone now without an XIV fix and a mountain of ps4 games (although destiny mostly) and work have both kept me out. I'm going to be back probably just before Heavensward though. Will be very interested to see what the new rig I have on the way makes of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is fairing with this atm. Think this is longest I've gone now without an XIV fix and a mountain of ps4 games (although destiny mostly) and work have both kept me out. I'm going to be back probably just before Heavensward though. Will be very interested to see what the new rig I have on the way makes of it!
                            Don't forget to give yourself time to finish the current main storyline or you wont be able to get into Heavensward!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              Don't forget to give yourself time to finish the current main storyline or you wont be able to get into Heavensward!
                              Damn. I really don't remember where I was up to. Can I not even get into the expansion areas until I've done the main missions?

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                                Damn. I really don't remember where I was up to. Can I not even get into the expansion areas until I've done the main missions?
                                No, you need to have finished the current missions to even get in.

Comment

Working...
                                X