Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah well, my new pc ought to get here by the end of the month so I have about 20 days to catch up!

Comment

Got Heavensward ordered a few weeks back to motivate me to play FFXIV. I was going to wait for Heavensward but I subbed and have only just today unlocked Scholar. Really enjoying it currently though, although I'm looking forward to endgame as that's where all my friends are right now.

Only plan to roll Scholar and Summoner for now at endgame, but I'm definitely gonna explore the crafting side of things. Seems really cool!

Glad I finally kicked myself away from TERA too, this world is so much more rich and the character expressions are priceless. Love everything about it.

Comment

Which server have you gone for?

Comment

The FC my friends have is on Pheonix, so Pheonix. Heh

After playing TERA so long I can't believe how active this game is...

Comment

Well. I got through the last bit of the main scenario at 3.30 this morning - it was a rush in the end as I had done very few dungeons/trials until last week. Having done 8 in the previous 20 months I've now reached 30 and finally acquired a taste for group battles.

Heavensward awaits ...

Comment

All classes are now level 50. Crafters range between 2 and 4 star capabilities, 2/3 DoL classes are geared up with Lucis and Artisan tools. BLM is at i129, WAR at i125, WHM is a little behind those, but all DoW/DoM roles are i109+. All GCs are max rank, all beast tribes are max rep, and aside from Coils beyond T9 and up and relic weps (have all Zeniths but none beyond Atma), I'm probably as up to date as I can be.

Bring on Heavensward!

Comment

You're way ahead of me. My WHM is i110, all self-crafted and melded, but haven't started any relics.

Just under 16 hours to go - glad I'm off work tomorrow.

Comment

Pretty much managed to get everything done I wanted too except 10xTurn 9 kills. 2 Zetas, all quests completed all classes to 50, 100+ Desynths, all healing gear and weapons from Binding, Second and Final Coil, ending just shy of 5,000 achievement points.

ADS mount and Kirin I decided weren't worth it, Pony farming was literally the worst! With Twin Adder being unable to fight its way out of a paper bag.

Monday and Wednesday night this week was excellent, as we decided to do 7 man carries for any fight in the game, and for free. Some of us were passing out (myself included) we'd been running for so long on Wednesday.

For the love of god anyone thinking about playing, let me know and I'll send a referral email, there's lots of goodies to be had, I need a Twintania mount!

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Only plan to roll Scholar and Summoner for now at endgame
                  This one is actually pretty tricky, as one is a healer and the other the DPS, at level 50 you're given 30 points to apply to an attribute. SCH for instance is Mind based, so 30 into that, this will of course massively gimp a SMN whose main attribute is Intelligence, to the point it won't be worth using (and vice versa), at least not at endgame. The points are allocated to the base class Arcanist, not the jobs themselves, so you'd need to spend 250 Company seals to buy an item and reallocate each time (used to be 10,000 seals!).
                  Last edited by Rep; 18-06-2015, 20:08.

Comment

Edit: Nevermind.

Comment

I was blasting this over the last couple of months to get ready for 3.0 but then not played for the last 2 weeks. But all classes are 50, all MSQ's done, Coil done, 2 Zeta's done and one on last stage. Got all lucis tools for DoL and DoH with them all geared for 4 Star Crafting/gathering and 110 on 3 desynth classes. I got the Kirin mount which was nice after the increase in drop rate. Nightmare still avoids me though! Only thing I would have liked to have done more of was complete that 3rd relic and build up my gil abit more but I got a little burnt out towards the end.

Going to cut my playtime for 3.0 and most likely cut endgame when it arrives after years of 11 and 14. 14 does a great job of looking after casual players so will slot myself into this crowd.

Enjoy 3.0 everyone! Time to unlock DRK!
                      Last edited by djtickle; 19-06-2015, 13:48.

Comment

Think I'm just gonna roll SCH with cross class skills from CNJ and THM and focus on other stuff in the game.

Does anyone here PvP at all, how do you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Think I'm just gonna roll SCH with cross class skills from CNJ and THM and focus on other stuff in the game.

Does anyone here PvP at all, how do you find it?
                          I like it but the wait times are so long it puts me off

Comment

Just ordered the complete edition of this for PS4, been wanting to get back into it for a while. Two things though;

-just noticed my character isn't showing on mog station- has it been deleted? Do I need to start again?

-can I use the 30 day sub that comes with the retail box against my existing inactive account?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                              Just ordered the complete edition of this for PS4, been wanting to get back into it for a while. Two things though;

-just noticed my character isn't showing on mog station- has it been deleted? Do I need to start again?

-can I use the 30 day sub that comes with the retail box against my existing inactive account?
                              Your character should never be deleted, in the mog station though it does have tabs which I think are just 1,2 etc I'd check them. Mine for example is in 2 as a beta character was in 1 which is now deleted.

The sub comes combined which the code which activates that platform for you, when I added a PS3 version to my PC account I didn't get the 30 days

I need to get HW for PS4 standard is up on Zavvi for ?25 anyone seen it any cheaper? I'm no so fussed if digital or not as I have collectors etc for PC.

Comment

The "complete experience" is what I ordered from Zavvi on PS4, ?28 where everyone else is ?50.

Thanks for the answers- I'll takes my chances when in arrives then

Comment

Working...
                                X