Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost level 50 now... Almost.

Comment

Really wanna join in on this, but Zavvi as usual are proving diffixult with getting my order to me :/

Comment

Actually I just read a post that mog station had an issue and didn't sometimes show a character and its been fixed now. Take a look now?

Comment

My character is back! Yay! Thanks

Just need the game now- Zavvi are "trying to source it from their suppliers" apparently :/

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            My character is back! Yay! Thanks

Just need the game now- Zavvi are "trying to source it from their suppliers" apparently :/
            What version you ordering the ps4 expansion or the all in one?

Comment

The all in one PS4 version. I've only got the basic PS4 upgrade d/l right now, but is like a fancy box for them both to be on disk

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                The all in one PS4 version. I've only got the basic PS4 upgrade d/l right now, but is like a fancy box for them both to be on disk
                Ah okie! Going to try my luck with just the PS4 upgrade with them!

Comment

Man, Heavensward is bloody great. My biggest issue is knowing how to divide up my time!

Comment

I feel the same. It's especially good to be crafting with others for a shared goal - an airship to boldly go etc

Comment

Yeah its great, unlike most I am loving the fact 50-60 is a massive grind and the new maps some of the detail is amazing.

Comment

Zavvi just sent me a dispatch notice...!

But now I've got an xbox one and don't know when I'll find the time in my backlog >.<

Comment

Ordered the PS4 Expansion from gameseek for ?24.77 and they sent me the full version! (Still added the expansion to my account though!)

Incase anyone looking for a cheap full version, could have just been a mistake though!

Comment

Nice, I ended up with the full version for ?26 from Zavvi too. Just not d/l it or registered yet as I'll do it when I have more free time

Comment

So glad they gave away 3 pieces of iLevel 120 gear for returning players. Takes away from the grind.

Now I can focus on the story stuff for a while and progress towards heavensward.

Comment

So will I get any free stuff for coming back then?

Comment

Working...
                                X