No announcement yet.

Ultimate Play The Game - Spectrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a picture of this ACG branded Jetpac? As I've not seen any evidence of it ever existing anywhere apart from people claiming to have heard about it but have never seen it let alone own a copy. Even two hardcore Spectrum collectors I know have heard of it but have never seen a copy of one.... So until I see some evidence I'm going to leave it off the list... ^_^;

The Sinclair Silver versions are more rarer then the Ultimate ones however if I remember Jet Pac is the rarest of the silver labels.

I don't own all the Ultimate tapes just about 7 of them. Although trying to get the MSX version of Knightlore on Japanese MSX cartridge. ^_^;

The Rom cartridges are normally expensive but still they go for around ?20 to ?60 which compared to Japanese import cartridges seems quite reasonable... Nice to the see the diagnostic cartridge going for ?110, I have one of those somewhere. Although mine is on a bare board, with an EPROM that says Thorn ZX Spectrum Test Cartridge. ^_^

Wonder how long before GamesTM lift this list and do an ultimate games feature? :P
    Last edited by MD; 31-05-2004, 20:37.

Comment

Wonder how long before GamesTM lift this list and do an ultimate games feature? :P
      We've already covered Ultimate in issue 1, so it's not something I'll be going back to at the moment (even though MD as usual has come up with some fascinating stuff).

However, an ultimate game will be appearing in the next issue; not telling you which one it is though

Comment

Keep saying you should employ someone with talent. :P

I'll buy GamesTM tomorrow, something to read on the train back to France. Although I do like all the dodgy adverts just before the retro section... tasteful...

Still there aren't that many Ultimate games so I would hazard a guess at Jetpac. :P One of the few games that are more classic rather then cult (there is a difference...).

Comment

I've seen and played a CBM64 version of Jetpac, which is extremely accurate but bears no title screen or logos. Unreleased conversion or homebrew?

Comment

Working...
          X